chapter 13

Eliza's POV...

While I was in class I was thinking about what I found out this weekend. I was pregnant with Bryan's baby.
Should I tell them I want to tell someone but I haven't even told Bryan maybe I would tell him later not now.

Niall's POV ...

I was thinking about Irma during class she sat in the back left hand corner and I sat in the back right hand corner. So we where pretty far apart .

I realized I was staring at her when she looked at me and smiled making her perfect teeth show and her brown eyes brighten.wright then my partner came and sat down and her partner came too.my partner was Mercedes.

Mercedes had dated almost the whole school and that's including me . irma gets mad at me because I talk to her but it's just me being nice. Mercedes was irmas best friend in the kindergarten but they stopped talking in 8th grade because Mercedes was gossiping about Irma .

At that time I was dating Irma we bad barley started going out. I was there for Irma and since 8 th grade we have been inseparable.

I guess class started and the teacher called on me but I was way to caught up on my day dream to hear her and I was staring at irma.then the teacher came up and smacked me in the head with a yard stick.

Me-" oww" he said rubbing his head.

Teacher-" Mr.horan this is no time to daydream and stare at your girlfriend miss irma"

the class- laughs

Teacher-" mr.horan please pay attention "

Me-" sorry mam I will"

That teacher I think pourposely hates me. I was staring at irma because she sits with nothing but boys around her and some boys from my soccer team and the football players.but she won't cheat on me because she loves me and knows I love her more.

Bryans pov...

I wonder what's wrong with Eliza she has been pourposely distant from me.
Did I do something? I thought she liked our relationship I don't understand. and I can't lose her if I lost her my life would be over. Well we are all going to hang out at the fair today after school maybe we could hang out together.

A/N

Hey guys I guess you didn't see that coming huh? Well yea so a major plot twist. I am going to write another chapter today for you guys because I was supposed to upload this earlier but I didn't so yea. Also I am going to dedicate the chapters to people with the beat comment so yea . also one more thing this is a shout out to my moms friend who joined yesterday and I want him to have more followers so yea !hey rickness hope you like the story!👌
OK love your fav Irma_ horan21