chapter 18

Leslie's POV...

I had just gotten up from a nap when I got a text from niall saying to be ready and at the new club that just opened by 8:00sharp.

I ran to the living room to get justin and the rest of the guys to get dressed the girls where already getting dressed in the room with me.

 I wore a white dress with a flower pattern with a brown belt at my waist and brown all closed heels

Eliza wore a white dress with a pink and red flower patterns on it and with some red all closed heels.

Valeria wore a really nice dress that was white from the waist up and the bottom was blue with flowers and had a brown belt around the waist too but she had some white ankle boots.

Sammy by far looked the best she had a blue sleeve less dress on with pink flowers all over it. And some pink all closed heels .

The boys made us all happy because they matched us. Justin wore a white shirt to match my dress. Louis wore a blue shirt to match Valeria's dress. Garroth wore a blue shirt so it would match Sammy's dress. And last was Taylor a good friend of Eliza she just met he whore a white shirt to match Eliza's dress.

And Marlene couldn't come because she went out of town I guess witch kinda sucks but oh well we srlent her and Luke pics of us.

Then we all piled up in Louis's huge black suburban. And of course all of us where comfy.

At the club we all got off and got a huge table that would fit us all. And an half hour later niall and Irma showed up.

We all stood up and then ran to the dance floor because the song work by rihanna came on and we all started dancing with our boyfriends and we finished the song and went to sit down together again.

Irma's POV...

As me and niall pulled up to the club we walked in and seen all my friends and as soon as we reached the table work by riannah came on and we all ran to the dance floor . as the song ended we came and sat down together.

I looked up as I heard my name being called. As I turned around I seen the one person I didn't want to see at all... Jesus Jimenez.

Then as soon as I seen him I looked at my wrist and seen the bracelet he gave me and the ring. I was honestly surprised niall still has not noticed but something snapped me out of my thoughts it was niall.

I guess niall finally noticed my bracelet but that was not what he cared about it was the ring.

Niall-" who gave you that?" he asked

Me-" niall don't freak out-" he cut me off

Niall-" why would I freak out Irma you won't ever cheat on me"

Me-" niall, Jesus gave me this ring and bracelet for my birthday earlier today."

Niall-" oh heck no he thinks he can just steal my girlfriend he is so wrong. And that's that he is here I will go and beat him up."

Me-" no if he comes over here you can but if not don't start stuff."

Eventually I calmed him down and we ordered food .but I seen Valeria whisper something in the waitress 's ear. But it didn't bother me.

After we ate we danced alot and the guys had alot of beer and so did Leslie . but I had like three pineapple Malibus and some pina coladas they where pretty good.

Then we didn't start anything untill I looked up at the door and seen someone I knew we all didn't want to see. Bryan juarez Eliza's ex .

omg I hated him Eliza would cry herself to sleep every night . I guess Eliza seen him and pulled Taylor over their and kissed him right when Bryan walked by with Mercedes. Bryan was walking towards us. I wonder what he wanted. But as he came closer he eventually moved away from us and toward Jesus. Why though?

A/N

Omg very chaotic what will happen at the club will Bryan and Taylor fight? Of will niall fight with Jesus over Irma?

OK well comment and like and follow me .love you all your fav Irma_horan21💎💯💯💋💋👌👌