chapter 8

Irma's POV...

As I hit her jaw she fell to the floor and I just kept on swinging . the anger was taking over me and then someone grabbed me and pulled me off it was Marlene and Samantha then I felt pain in my stomach and everything went black.

Niall's POV...

I was standing in the living room of Mercedes house and she came up to me and started flirting with me . I really was not paying attention until she started grinding on me I tried to push her off but she kept going . I looked up to see Irma with a pissed off face coming towards us and as I blinked she swung and then Mercedes was on the floor. As I looked up Irma was being pulled off of Mercedes by Samantha and Marlene then she passed out.

(N-niall m- Marlene s-Samantha)

N-" what the hell is she OK !"

S- "no she just passed out call an ambulance she is in conscious!"

M- calls 911-

Operator- "911whats your emergency?"

M-" we need a ambulance my friend just fainted "

Operator-" what's your address "

M-" 999west 42street"
( I don't actually know if this is a real address)

Operator-" OK we will be there in 5 minutes "

M-" please hurry"

N-" Irma baby please wake up don't leave me baby please don't "

S-" niall she will be OK don't worry I will call Leslie, Eliza, Bryan, and justin"

A/n

Wow what happens to Irma comment what you think and please vote and comment love you guys you give me purpose Irma_horan21