chapter 23

Luke h POV...

I heard about Leslie and Justin but I want to make him realize what he did to her. So I decided to talk to him . I found him after school before we went to irma's .

Me-" Justin we need to talk"

Justin-" what's up Luke "

Me -" why did you dump Leslie?"

Justin-" I don't have time for this right now Luke "

Me -" well sorry Mr oh I can move on so fast just cuz everyone wants me."

Justin-" oh really so at least I have girls who actually want me"

Me-" at least I have a girlfriend who is loyal unlike annabel"

Justin -" what did you just say? Annabel is loyal! "

Me-" oh really why is she making out with that kid over there?"

We both turned we seen her in the hallway making out with the kid who sits next to me in math class.

Justin walked up to her and said they where over then came back to me.

Justin-" OK you win I broke up with her because of the picture beau posted yesterday of him and her at his house at the pool but Irma told me it was a throw back."

Me-" it was I was there and now she is really hurt but I don't think she will want you back look how happy she is walking to her car"

We looked at Leslie who was walking with jai to her car and she hugged and kissed his cheek then got in and drove off.

Justin-" wow I...I don't know what to say I guess I will not be able to win her back."

Me-" yea see if you would have let her explain you would have been the one she kissed"

Justin-"I know how can I get her back ?"

Me-" we are meeting eachother at irma's in an hour come over and sing a song of something and see what she says"

Justin-" OK"

Niall's POV...

As I opened the door I seen the one person who I didn't expect to see but he was standing there it was ... Justin

Me-" babe come here "

I said that and Irma came to the door.

Irma-" what's wrong babe"
She said as she looked at the door.

Irma and me-" what do you want and why are you here?"

Justin-" I need to talk to Leslie is she here?"

Irma-" yes but why do you want to see her I will let you but if she says no I am going to give you five minutes to get out"

Justin-" OK"

Irma-" Leslie come here"

Leslie-" what I was watching the movie"

Irma-" someone wants to talk to you do you want to talk to him yes or no"

Leslie -" yes why not"

Irma-" OK"

And we walked away to the living room.

Justin's POV...

As I waited Leslie came out I was ready I had my guitar ready and everything.

When she walked out I I said:

Me-" hey can I have like five minutes I wrote something for you and want you to hear it"

Leslie-" fine five minutes no more"

I started playing the song the song boyfriend and I was looking at her once I finished I was crying.I got up and handed her the chocolate and flowers I brought. But she looked sad .

Leslie-" that was cute Justin but I kinda have a boyfriend."

Me-" WHAT! I wasted five minutes of my life for nothing. who is this guy?"

Leslie-" jai is my boyfriend and I am sorry but I don't want this" she said throwing the flowers and chocolate at me"

Me-" Leslie why him? I could love you more I was stupid please take me back!"

Leslie-" no Justin I don't want you I want jai he treats me better"

Me-" when did this happen?"

Leslie-" after school today sorry Justin I have to go he is probably mad because I took so long bye see you at school"

Me-" Leslie please "

Leslie-" no Justin"

A/N

Sorry guys short chapter but I updated so yea. Umm what is going to happen now I might make this book maybe up to 30 chapters tell me what you think I have nothing to write about you guys give me ideas I need help.

And yea so message me ideas I am so confused so yea . bye .

Love irma_horan21 remember you give me puropse.