chapter 27

Louis POV...

Yesterday I seen a whole new side if Irma and I don't think it will end she is acting different to us. I wonder if niall has told her about the tour.

If she brings back that gangsterish style back I want the others to bring it back too because I want to see Valeria in that kinda outfit.

If Valeria wears something like that I am going to be so happy. She will look so hot omg. I can already imagine it.

I wonder what everyone is doing down stairs?I am gonna go bug them because they love me.

"SUPERMAN!!!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs to bug everyone.

Everyone jumped as they heard me coming. I know they hate it when I scream and trick them but oh well.

I looked for everyone and they were in the living room but only the boys they said to go get ready so we all could go and get on the quads in the desert so I ran upstairs and hurried up getting dressed.

Valeria's POV...

I discussed with the girls that I think we should bring back our chola squad. Everyone agreed so we girls ran to go and get dressed in irma's room because hers was the biggest.

I was wearing a red laced half shirt with the one direction logo on it and blue jeans and my construction boots with my hair in two braids. My make up was mascara and winged eyeliner with red lipstick .

Irma was wearing a black laced half shirt with the one direction logo like me and blue jeans and her construction boots too. Her hair was in two braids and had a black bandana around her head with red lipstick and winged eyeliner.

Samantha was wearing a dark blue tank top with blue jeans and her black combat boots. Her hair was in a bun with a dark blue bandana around her head she had winged eyeliner and some lip gloss she didn't want to wear black lipstick.

Leslie was wearing a black tank top with the janoskians logo on the front and her hair was in a bun too with a black bandana and she had her blue jeans on with her black combat boots. Her make up was the same as mine and Irma's.

Destiny was wearing a red tank top with blue jeans and had her construction boots on. Her hair was like Irma's but she had a red bandana instead of black. Her make up was exactly like mine Irma's and leslies.

Eliza was wearing a gray halfshirt with the magcon logo on it with blue jeans and black combat boots and she had her hair in a bun and her makeup was like Sammy's

We all looked at yourself and posted like ten selfies on social media then we all walked down stairs to see if the boys were ready.

As we walked down stairs we had seen the boys all there and when they seen us all their jaws hit the floor. They were not expecting that.

Eliza's POV...

We were going quading today and I was ready but I could not stop thinking about the baby should I tell them I can't get on and explain to them why or get on and make it look like I was fine.

I decided I would get on but tell tay to go slow so the baby would not be in so much danger.

Irma's POV...

Me-" boys are you ready to go and shut your mouths your catching flies."

Niall-" I think I speak for all us boys when I say you guys look hot and yea let's go"

Me-"awe thanks babe can I get a piggy back ride to the car"

Niall-" yea anything for my princess "

Me-"yay " I yelled running to him and jumping in his back then kissing his cheek.

As we all are in the living room for like another five minutes the boys are complementing the girls and the couples are kissing .we finally walk out the door. We all get into the limo and drive off towards the desert.

Everyone is having their own conversations and I was just looking at my phone until niall says something.

Niall-" babe"

Me-" yea what's up "

Niall-" I have to tell you something "

Me -" OK go ahead " I say locking my phone so I can give him my full attention

Niall-" would you Irma Aguilar go on tour with me" he says holding my hands

Me-" yes niall I would love too is Valeria going too?"

Niall-" I don't know if Lou asked her yet"

Me -" well yes I would love to go on your with you"

Then five minutes later we all get to the quad place. We all got off all the couples holding hands. Then we go and get our quads.

Niall gets ours and drives it out to me. Then he pulls back a little and puts me before him and the steering wheel.

Then starts it and gives me a helmet and I take it and look at it and it says " Niall's girl" I looked at him and put it on then we take off . I was kinda scared at first but we took off and I was having so much fun.

We stopped and waited for the others to catch up .all of us were here and we took off again .tay was on one with Eliza and she looked scared. Hmm I wonder why?

We all just took off fast tay went really fast. And the worst thing possible happened..........

A/N

OK guys so what did you think ?

I think it was boring but idk so give me ideas. What do u think happened to tay and Eliza? The baby that no one knows about?

Vote, comment ,fan

Remember I love you all so so so much and never ever forget you give me purpose love irma_horan21