chapter 34

Marlene's POV...

As we girls finished up getting dressed Irma walked in with a bag of water. Irma was maybe gone for about an hour of course we were asking questions. But she said she went with niall.

Then after talking about niall and Irma we walked out of the room to meet the boys in the hallway. When we walked out luke already grabbed my hand.

Thats what all the other couples did except Leslie ,Justin,and Bryan .Bryan put his arm out and Leslie walked with him and Irma grabbed Justin. Leslie glared at Irma but Irma,niall,and Justin didn't catch it only the rest of us.

Was Leslie jealous because Irma was holding on to Justin's arm? Did Leslie still have feeling for Justin even tho she was dating jai? So many questions ran through my mind I pushed them all aside and tried my best to focus on the dinner we were going to have.

Valeria's POV...

We got to the main lobby and walked into a fancy restaurant to eat. Louis pulled out my chair and I sat down next to him.

We were quiet until destiny said:

Destiny-"After dinner maybe we should go to a club what do you guys think?"

Me-" that sounds good what do you think Louis?"

Louis-" let's go come on guys its gonna be fun let's go party make the club lit I mean the party don't start until we walk in so let's start the party!"

Niall-" let's go who is coming so I can call the cab?"

All except bryan-" me!!!"

All of us looked at bryan waiting for his answer.

Bryan-" guys I am not feeling well I don't think tonight I will go"

Irma-" that's fine Bryan we understand"

Irma's POV...

The waitress came and took our drink orders. Then walked off while we looked at our menus. Of course me and niall wanted like half of the menu so we decided that for all of our group we would get like 1/4 of the menus and share it.

I was so excited to go to the club tonight I needed a break from school and all of the stress from my mom and my little sisters and brother.
The food came and we all dug in immediately we were starving we hardly ate the plane food. We had gotten almost every kind of food they served we had seafood, salads,chicken,ribs,and we also had desert.

After we finished we paid and walked to the lobby. In the lobby we all said bye to Bryan as he walked to the elevator. Then we hot on our phones to find the hottest club in California. Eventually we found one called club Luna. It was kinda close and was rated 5 stars.

The taxi pulled up to the curb and we all got in. We girls had to sit or the boys laps. So we did the couple thing but Leslie sat on Justin's lap she was so uncomfortable I could tell.

We finally arrived at the club it was packed but it looked lit. We got in line it was surprisingly short . we got into the club very shortly. The first thing we all did was get a table.

We found a  booth and the waitress cane as the guys got drinks I got a pineapple Malibu it didnt have a lot of alcohol in it. Leslie and Valeria got some pina colodas with a little bit of alcohol. Samantha and Marlene got pins colodas too with no alalcohol.

We sat and drank our drinks as the song kiss me through the phone by soulja boy came on. I grabbed Niall's hand and we went to go dance. Shortly after I seen Justin ask Leslie and I think Leslie was getting drunk because she said yes and they came to the dance floor too.

The song ended and let it go by James bay came on it was a slow song so all the couples got up and came to dance with us. Then I was looking around and I seen Justin and Leslie dancing too like they were together again then it hit me. Leslie likes Justin still but she is dating my brother jai!!!

Bryan's POV...

I was in my hotel room for about half an hour now. I had gotten into the shower and changed. I currently was laying down in bed watching TV and on my phone.

I was on twitter when I got a notification about a picture I posted a year ago of me and Eliza kissing with the caption "my beautiful angel I will always love you no matter what happens ".

I looked at the picture and started to cry. I was taking Eliza's death really hard I would see her everywhere and I couldn't do it anymore. I would not stop crying. I only cried when I was alone I was not able to hold it in anymore I wanted it all to end my heart was broken and I lost the love if my life.

Not only did I lose her but my baby girl. All because of me being selfish it was my fault she was dead I didn't deserve to live. I should have been the one to die not her she was so innocent she never hurt anyone. I hurt her it should be me gone not her.

( 1 hour later )

I was a little bit more calm now. I turned my phone off and was watching TV. I was skipping through the channels when I heard it......our song.......mine and Eliza's. Our song was bleeding love by Leona lewis.

I went back to the channel and it was a commercial of a couple that started off young, and eventually got married ,then had a child and grew old together, then they died together.

It was very sad but beautiful at the same time. I started to cry thinking about how me and Eliza could have been together still if I would not have been so selfish. I couldn't do it no more I had a balcony in my room so I did it..... I jumped.

A/N

Hey babes how are you? I know your probably so mad st me for not updating I have very bad writers block .

I have a lot going on at school I am being bullied and we had to call the cops Friday and now I am going to therapy and so I will have less time to update I am gonna try tho don't worry I am gonna do it I will finish this book I promise.

Also mine and Niall's birthday is Tuesday no lie we actually have the same b day!!!! And my uncle is getting out of jail on Friday I am gonna cry😄😭😭😭😭!!!

So I am gonna update more but before I end this  authors note a question!!

Question: what do you think about Bryan's situation and what he did?

Comment down below and I know. I cried too while writing it so yea see you probably next weekend hopefully.

Remember you light up my world like nobody else I never want to wake up with amnesia and you give me purpose ily all bye😘😘😘😍💜💋 Irma_horan21