chapter 6

Eliza's POV...
(The big date )
As I got home I ran upstairs I need to be at marlene's house in an hour so I went to my closet and found a really cute outfit( the picture on top) then I got in the shower.

Once I was out I put the outfit on and grabbed my keys and phone.

At marlene's house
Irma's POV...

Eliza just showed up her dated is in a hour so we got started fast Marlene did her make up.(top picture or side idk)

Then I started on her hair it was braded in a crown around her head then curled at the bottom (top picture)

Irma-" OK Eliza your done don't mess it up this is my master piece"I said laughing

Eliza-" OK is he here yet Samantha?"

Samantha-" omg he just pulled up!with someone in the back seat!? Who else is going?"

Eliza -" what! No he didn't mention bringing some one else that's weird?"

Then the door bell rang we all ran down stairs . I opens the door "Eliza stay here I need to talk to him first" I said and walked out.

( b- Bryan i - irma)

B- " hi Irma is Eliza here"

I-" yes Bryan she is here I just wanted to set the rules up for you tho"

B-" OK should I be scared"

I-" probably rule number one she needs to be home by 12 and she also needs to be treated right if I get a call from her saying you broke her heart I will find you and that's all of the rules."

B-" got it home by 12 and respect"

I-" I will go and get her then"
Eliza walks outside and smiles politely at him.

Eliza's POV ..( the one thing everyone was waiting for)

As I walked outside I heard Irma and Bryans talk and seen him standing their omg! he looked hot!

As I walked outside I heard Irma and Bryans  talk and seen him standing their omg! he looked hot!

Bryan-" are you ready to go Eliza"

Eliza-" yea let's go "

He grabbed my hand and I smiled at Irma and said bye to them.Omg I was so excited.

At the carnival...

Bryan's POV...
( new POV)

As we got to the car I got butterflies in my stomach .Is that normal?anyway I could see Valeria in the car texting. I can't believe she couldn't just stay home she had to ride in my car instead of going in hers. uh sisters oh well Eliza would have to meet her one way or another . as I approached the car I opened the door for Eliza and ran to the other side.

"Eliza this is my sister valeria" I said.

" hi "Eliza said and stuck her hand out to shake my sisters hand . but of course Valeria didn't even shake it she looked at her up and down.

" are you another one of bryans girlfriends " she said.

" me and Bryan are not dating "eliza replied nicely but I knew she was mad.

(Skip to the carnival)

Valeria left me with Eliza to go and meet her boyfriend Louis he was a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes he was pretty muscular but I didn't like him. I knew he was just playing her but dose she even listen to me no I am her older brother but no. So me and Eliza got on the Ferris wheel and once we where at the top she snapchated it. The next thing I did we both didn't expect...

Bwahahah...👌cliff hanger lol so guys I have 56 people reading my book omg I am supper exited omg so yea hope you liked this chapter love you guys your fav Irma_horan21