chapter 32

***Two hours later***
Valeria's POV...

Me and Louis ran out of Irma's house after thanking niall and Irma and got into the car along with Sammy,garroth, Justin,Leslie,Bryan, destiny, and Adrian. Then we dropped everyone off and went home to pack.

We got home and ran inside and straight up to our room. I ran to my closet and Louis to his. I grabbed my one direction suitcase and started grabbing clothes and putting it in. Don't judge me my suitcase is one direction because Louis got it for me and never let me get rid of it.

After I finished packing I went to the bathroom to get my beauty products to pack. When I walked in as Louis was grabbing his stuff too. Then we walked out to put in our suitcases and I looked at the time we had ten minutes to get to Irma and Niall's. And we still had to go and get the rest of our friends.

Me-" Louis hurry we got ten minutes to put this in the car and go get everyone else!'

Louis-" OK never fear SUPERMAN is hear I will grab everything and you grab your purse ,the keys and lock the doors then get in the car!"

Then we ran and sped out of the drive way to get our friends. After we got everyone we had five minutes to get to Irma and Niall's. So we sped all the way over their to Irma's. Once we got there we ran I side to see if they where ready.

Me-" irma? Niall? Are you ready we are all here !"

Niall-" hey Valeria almost but Irma is getting her beauty products"

Me-" OK who's car are we going in?"

Niall-" umm ... I don't think we will all fit in one car so let's go in two separate. IRMA!!! Hurry up we are almost gonna be late"

Me-" OK well we will wait for you guys then"

Irma-" I am coming calm down niall I am here let's go"

Samantha-" GUYS LETS GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!! "

All-" YASSSS!!!!"

Samantha's POV...

Then we all ran to the cars and jumped in and Louis followed niall to the airport. At the airport we all got off with our bags then walked to our gate and we all had our tickets. As we walked to the gate we had like 20 minutes until boarding time so we walked around the little area and of course there was a Starbucks in side the area.

We all looked at watch other and ran to it. Valeria got a Carmel frappés for her and Louis then ,Bryan got a vanilla coffee,Justin got a chocolate frappé, Leslie got a orange water kinda thing,destiny and Adrian got Carmel frappes too, Irma and Niall got passion teas,and me and garroth got chocolate mocha lattes.

As we walked away I seen we had 15 minutes until boarding time so we walked around a bit more until I heard Irma scream.

I turned around and she was pointing to a store it had a big picture of a puppy on it. I didn't know why she was screaming until I walked up to it and read the name tag it said niall. I looked at her and started laughing.

Me-" really Irma because it says niall you screamed"

Irma-" yess that's my baby! "

Niall-" awe Thx babe"

Irma -" no not you I want that puppy its named after you "

Niall-" OK I will get you a puppy when you get back OK babe and that was hurtful"

Irma-" sorry babe I love you and yay I am getting a puppy"

Then we walked away as we were walking away they called our flight over the speaker then we walked over their. We put our luggage the. We went to the medal detectors I went through it and passed so did everyone else.

Then we walked to where the flight attendant was so we could give her our tickets. She took them then we walked onto the plane and went to first class.

Irma's POV...

We walked to first class and as we walked their I seen someone I really didn't want to see my ex zayn malik.(in this book zayn was never in the band) As we where walking I acted like I didn't know him but I guess he seen me because he called out to me.

Zayn-" IRMA AGUILAR? Is that you?"

I turned around because I was at the end of our line.

Me-" hey zayn how are you? Long time no see ehh?"

Zayn-" yea who is this behind you?"

I turned to see niall he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Niall-" I am her boyfriend nice to meet you lad? If you don't mind me asking who are you?"

He said while holding his hand out for zayn to shake.

Zayn-" I am Irma's ex boyfriend "

He said and didn't shake Niall's hand. They looked at each other with anger in their eyes.

Me-" well nice talking to you zayn! Come on niall let's go!"

I said as u grabbed niall hand to walk away. We sat down and niall said.

Niall-" who is he when did you guys date if u have known you my whole life and I never seen him in my life!? "

Me-" well zayn used to live in my neighborhood and well we talked and he asked me out in sixth grade I said yes and broke up with him in eighth grade that's it!"

Niall-" OK why did you guys break up? "

Me-" he cheated on me"

I whispered then looked at niall who heard me and had his fist all balled up.

Niall-" WHAT! Why would he do that yo you your beautiful and loyal and kind and I love you and he lost the best thing that ever happened to him!"

Me-" yea I know niall but at the time I thought I was not good enough for him buy look at me now if I stayed with him I would not have met you!"

Niall-" that's true I wanna hit him so bad now"

Me-" well babe let it go I am gonna take a nap Ok?"

Niall-" good night my beautiful princess"

Then he kissed my head as I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N

Hello my beautiful readers!

I am so sorry I was in Texas and I am starting school on Monday so I decided to update today. Its a crazy boring chapter but let's see what happens next is gonna be good. Any who I love you all and hope you liked this.

Love Irma_horan21
Remember you give me purpose and you light up my world like nobody else and I wish I never wake up with amnesia I love you my beautiful readers have a nice night.