chapter 11

Irma's POV...

I slowly woke up but my eyes where very heavy but I managed to open them. I looked around and noticed I was in the... hospital!

Why was I here? Then I felt a sharp pain in my side where my appendix is . I looked around to see no one was here then the door was opening. I acted like I was sleeping but got excited when niall walked in.

Niall sat by me side and grabbed my hand and said" Irma baby whatever happens I want you to know I will always love you. Your surgery was today and I really hope you are here with me forever I really want us to live forever and get married and have little nialler Jr. I want to sing a song for you its by me I wrote it for you

but I have my guitar you gave me for our birthday." As he said that he grabbed the guitar and started singing little things.

As he sang his solo I sang too and I think I scared him he jumped and stopped playing.
(I-irma n- niall)

I- "why did you stop I like that song"

N-" your up!! Babe I missed you so much"

Then he started crying

I- "why are you crying babe didnt you want me to wake up?"

N-"of course I did but I am just so happy you woke up. I need to call everyone now they all went home yesterday I stayed all night I just went to eat."

I-" niall will you do me a favor?"

N-" anything princess"

I-" will you get me some nandos?"

N-" hahaha yes princess I will have Luke stop and get some"

I-" OK. Niall"

N-" yes ?"

I-" I love you come here I need to tell you a secret"

N-" OK and I love you too"

He leans closer to me . and I kiss him passionately.

Eliza's POV...

Niall called us sounding so excited he said Irma just woke up and we stopped by nandos for him. Now me and Bryan where walking into the hospital hand and hand . then we walked into irma's room to see niall and Irma kissing .

Bryan cleared his throat and they pulled away quickly. Then Irma seen me and screamed .

Irma-" Eliza ! Bryan! I missed you guys " she said hugging us.

Eliza-" we missed you too so much"

Bryan-" yea we did so we heard you fought what happened?"

Irma-" well we where at a party and Mercedes was grinding on niall and I got mad and punched her in the jaw .then I would not stop .then Sammy and Marlene pulled me off then I passed out . the next thing I new I was here.

Bryan-" damn niall you have a very protective girlfriend ! Its scary "

Niall-" Bryan shut up and where is Luke, Samantha, Leslie and Justin?"

Leslie -" we are here with nandos !"

Eliza-" we brought nandos?"

Luke-" here is the nandos niall"

All-" niall!!"

Niall-" hehe. Actually this is a funny story so Irma wanted nandos and I kinda was still hungry so I kinda only meant to tell two people not all of you but now we can all eat."

Irma-" aww niall your so sweet to think of others! how many plates did you get guys?"

Luke -" all of us together have four plates "

Irma-" well we will all have to share plates one plate for couple. "

Eliza-" that's so cute"

Irma-" let's eat then"

Irma gives niall food.
Eliza gives Bryan food.
Justin gives Leslie food and Marlene is given food by Luke.

A/N
Hey guys so this is this chapter sorry its short and boring but if you guys have any ideas for the book I could really use them I have a bit of writers block so yea love your fav Irma_horan21