chapter14

Irma's POV...

Last class of the day

After class niall came with me to hold my backpack and walk me to my locker to get ready for history my next class. And niall has reading so we didn't have a lot of classes together. When we got to my class he kissed me on the cheek and he left.

I walked into my class and then I sat down in my seat at the back of the room. In all my classes I sat by all boys but usually niall is in that class but this class he wasn't so I was kinda scared. I hated that boys would hit on me it's like I have a boyfriend hello! When the boys came to sit by me they all were fighting for the seat in front of me or next to me.

I didn't mind it was whatever untill I seen Eliza walk into my class with Bryan.I pushed the boys away and had them sit down next to me. Then one of the 20 other boys sat down in front of me. Jesus Jimenez.

Jesus was not a bad guy he was really nice and okay looking but he had the biggest crush on me. He tryed to look at me and talk to me but he couldn't I didn't want him too eather because then if niall saw us he would fight Jesus .

Instead of paying attention I sat and thought about what I was going to wear to the fair tonight and I texted Leslie and sammy and Valeria and Marlene to see what they where going to wear.

Niall's POV...

So honestly I didn't think today would get any worse but I spoke to soon because Mercedes sat with me in every home room and now this class. I hated that she would try to talk to me I could see the hate in Irma's eyes when she talked to me.

(After school at Irma's house)

Irma's POV...

As I got ready and i got in the shower. Once I got out I had left my hair in its natural waves I just put moose in it to hold the waves. Then I braided the hair at the crown of my head and put a mint bow in it and put on a mint polkadot shirt a black skirt and white conversation.( pic on top)

That's when I heard my phone ring and it was telling me i got a call.I answered it.

"Hello"I said

" babe come outside I am here to pick you up. are you ready?"

"Yea I am on my way down right now"

" okay "

I hung up and ran down stairs.

We got to the fair and then got off everyone was there we where just late because we needed to stop by Starbucks to get some coffee.

First we got on a roller coaster called the magic carpet. It looped and looped it looked fun.

Eliza's POV...

As we where in line to get on the magic carpet I dropped my phone the guy in front of us picked it up and handed it to me that's when I noticed who it was...

A/N

Hey guys I am sorry I didn't post yesterday I got a little busy but this week I will be able to update maybe everyday and it was a cliff hanger bwahahahaha👌 who do you think this mysterious guy is and how dose Eliza know him BTW there is big news I have a huge plot twist coming up I hope you know love it and there is a lot more characters and it is way more drama💖👌👌 so yea love your fav Irma_horan21