chapter 16

Irma's POV...

I woke up today and noticed something ringing.it was my phone so I opened it and it was niall texting me. It said :

The Nialller💯💍💎:
Happy birthday princess I love you and I will see you at school.

I replied:

Me: OK happy birth day to you to babe it's funny that we actually have it on the. Same day and it was the day we met. You didn't even tell me happy 4 year anniversary.

The nialler💯💍💎:
Happy anniversary baby get ready I will be there in half an hour.

Me: OK babe

I turned off my phone and got up to get dressed.
(The pic below or above)

Then I curled my hair and once I finished I heard a horn so I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs .then out the door to Niall's car. I got in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek then we went to school.

(At school)

At school I got a lot of things from everyone.From niall I got a big Teddy bear and flowers. I got a hot Cheetos from eliza. And a Starbucks from Luke and Marlene. Then sammy and garotth gave me like 10 balloons. And Leslie and justin gave me 10 more Balloons.

They got niall some nandos and a bear that was me. Then Sam and garotth gave him a new soccer ball. Marlene and Luke gave him a gift card to Starbucks witch I might steal. then Leslie and justin gave him a new guitar. And Eliza gave him a special phone case with me on it it was actually really funny but he loved it.

After they all gave us our gifts the bell rang and me and niall grabbed our stuff and walked hand in hand into home room.

Mr.horne let me and niall sit together because we where dating and it was our birth day. So me and niall sat together and ate nandos and drank my Starbucks. And the whole time everyone was looking at us and then Mr.horne got mad because we supposedly where drawing too much attention to ourselfs so he made us sit outside witch I didn't miss me and niall still got to eat and drink coffee.

All the other classes where the same except for the last class of the day which I didn't have niall in. I had walked in and sat down at my desk . then Jesus came and sat down in his seat in front of me . I didn't really pay attention to him untill he turned around and gave me a small bag.

Me-" what's this?"

Jesus-" this is your birth day gift "

Me-" thank you but why are you giving me this"

Jesus-" because I have loved you since we where in kindergarten"

Me-" Jesus i-i don't know what to say I mean I have a boyfriend you know if niall ever catches you around me he will kill you"

Jesus-" I know but I at least want you to open it in front of me please"

As I slowly took out the paper I pulled out a huge box of chocolates in the shape of hearts. Then I looked into the bag and seen two little boxes one longer than the other I opened that one first and seen a charm bracelet it had the charms with a j and a n and then had a music note and a microphone. Then once I opened the little square box it was a ring a diamond ring with my birthstone in it.

I looked at him and he was staring at me . then he took the ring from me and put it on my finger and be put the bracelet on me too.

Me-" thank you they are beautiful "

Jesus -" your welcome and I am happy you like them."

Eliza's POV...

I was very sad that Bryan and me broke up but I was even more hurt when he said the baby was not his. I once he left I called Jorge and he said Mercedes broke up with him.

Then today I seen him walking down the hall with Mercedes and they where holding hands. I was not going to bug him at all about the baby but it was his fault he didn't want to be in our child's life.

Well while I was walking to home room I bumped into something hard and fell back . but when I looked up I seen the cutest boy ever. He stuck his hand out too help me up.

Me-" sorry I am so clumsy I am Eliza are you knew here I have never seen you around?

Stranger-" actually I am my name is Taylor caniff"

Me-" hi Taylor so what class do u have"

Taylor-" I have Mr.Horne"

Me-" OK come on I have him too I have the same schedule as you."I say holding his hand when we walk bye Bryan and Mercedes

A/N

So what do you guys think sorry this chapter is kids boring but at least I updated so yea I love you all your fav Irma_horan21