chapter39

Niall's POV...

As I woke up I looked around and seen I had Irma in my arms. I admired her while she slept she was so beautiful I love her so much and I never wanted her to leave me I never wanted to leave her either.

As I was staring at her she started to wake up. I quickly closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping. She opened her eyes and looked at me and said:

Irma:" I see your eyes open niall" and started to giggle.

Me:" oh I hoped you would not realize I was awake!"

Irma:" too late I found out! How long have you been awake?"

Me:" like five minutes. Come on let's get ready we are gonna go get breakfast with everyone let's wake them up!"

I got dressed fast and Irma did to then we ran to the kitchen and grabbed pots and pans and spoons. Then we walked down the hall and opened all the doors. Then started banging on pots and pans then we screamed to them to wake up.

Once everyone was up we explained the plan to everyone then everyone got ready. Once everyone was done we all got into the car and drove to I hop. Then we ate and talked to everyone.

Irma's POV...

I got up and went to the restroom and when I came back everyone was acting really weird I ignored it and we all walked outside. Everyone decided we were gonna go to the mall so we got into the car and drove to the mall. As we got there we split up the girls and me went to the clothes shops and he boys went to their shops.

Niall mentioned wanting to have a barbecue so I decided to get a really nice dress for the party. As I looked around I found a beautiful one. I grabbed it then I looked for shoes I found the perfect silver ones that matched beautifully. (Pic below of dress and shoes)

Then I went with Samantha and helped her find a dress and shoes. Samantha's dress was beautiful it was black and we got her black pumps to match the dress( pic below)

For Valeria we got her a simple but elegant dress it was absolutely beautiful along with blue pumps. (Pic below)

For Leslie we found her a very sophisticated dress very fancy with some silver heels like mine .( pic below)

Marlene's dress was absolutely beautiful too. I loved it so much!(pic below)

Destiny's dress was probably my favorite because it fit her so well she looked absolutely Divine in it with some nude pumps (pic below)

After finding our outfits we called the boys and we finished shopping and went home. At home we just were chilling and hanging out we watched movies the rest of the night . I helped niall call family from both of our families to invite them to the barbecue. After we finished the phone calls i went to the room to shower.

Isaac's POV...

I was excited for niall and Irma. I could not wait until the party tomorrow me and the guys went to the store with niall to get Irma's surprise. After Irma called us we realized she bought a dress for the barbecue.

Since Irma was in the shower right now niall and I went to the store to get the decorations for the date tonight and we picked up the food. The rest of the boys set up the back yard and got the table ready. The girls tried to get Irma away from the windows and got her dressed up all fancy in the dress niall and destiny bought her. ( pic below)

We got the decorations fast and raced home. Once we got home we set it up fast and we texted the girls if she was done they said yes. So we got niall dressed and we had him sit down at the table with a rose.

Destiny's POV...

We got Irma ready in the dress me and niall bought her and the girls and I helped her do her hair and make up. Leslie helped us curl her hair and style it. Samantha helped us look for shoes in her closet and find accessories. Marlene made sure the boys would not come up stairs and see us and that Irma didn't go to the windows. I did Irma's makeup it was like a natural color.

Once she as done we took a zillion pictures like she was going to prom. Then we texted the boys and asked if they were ready. Then they replied yes and if she was ready and we replied yes.

Right after we said yes there was a nock at the bedroom door. When we opened it Adrian was standing their all dressed in a tux. He said :

Adrian:" I am hear to escort miss Aguilar down stairs." Then he held out his hand and Irma took his hand then walked down stairs.

Irma's POV...

Adrian took me downstairs and when I got to the bottom garoth took me through the living room to the dining room. Then outside to the back yard it was lit up and had a table set up with candles and rose petals everywhere it was beautiful.

At the back door niall came and took my hand from garoth and took me to the table and pulled the seat out for me. Then he pushed my chair in after I sat down. I was amazed I just looked at him and then looked around .

Niall:" so what do you think of your surprise date so far?" He said grabbing my hands.

Me:" did you do this all for me?"

Niall:" yes of course I did! Do you not like it?"

Me:" no I don't like it niall...... In love it!"

Niall:" good well here comes the food!"

I looked to the back door to see Louis and Luke bringing the food out along with my brothers Luke, jai, and beau. I almost cried I was so happy. As they set the food on the table my brothers came and gave me kisses. Luke and jai on my cheeks and beau on my for head.

They then opened the trays and when I looked down I seen it was my favorite food chicken nuggets from mc Donalds. I started laughing trying to hold back tears. I looked at my brothers who were looking at me laughing too. Then they went inside so me and niall could eat.

After we ate niall asked me:

Niall:" do you wanna dance my beautiful princess?"

Me:" of course niall I would love to dance. But there is no music."

Niall:" yes their is " he grabbed a stereo and hit play and little things started to play.

Niall put his hand out and I took it. Then we danced as we did he sang softly in my ear it was beautiful. After dancing to that song we stopped as another song came on called I love you by Alex and sierra.

I looked at niall as he got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box. I looked at him and he said:

Niall:" Irma Irene Aguilar I have known you since the 8th grade and I wanted you to know I have always loved you you have been their through thick and thin and I want you to know that you make me the happiest person in the world I want to know if you would make me the happiest man in this entire galaxy and marry me?"

Me:" niall yes I would love to !" I said crying as he got up I hugged him and looked at the door where all my friends and my brothers were and they were crying. I looked at beau and he was crying so were Luke and jai my brothers and even Issac.

I let go of niall and ran to my brothers and beau came and lifted me up and hugged me then gave me to jai and jai gave me to Luke then Luke gave me to Issac. They all looked at me then said : "AWWW our baby sister is growing up to fast.

A\N

I have no words for this paragraph.

Remember you give me purpose and I hope I never wake up with amnesia and you light up my world like nobody else with lots of love ~irma_horan21~