chapter20

Irma's POV...

I woke up on Monday and remembered the slumber party last night. Then looked around only to see everyone. I looked behind me and seen niall hugging my waist.

I tried to get out of his arms to get everyone else up but couldn't so I called my twin brothers and my other brother basically my older brothers. jai and Luke those two omg they where always fighting but my brother beau was kinda quiet but when it came down to me it they where very protective . but they all knew when I was asleep to not come into my room fighting or I would kill them.

Me-" jai Luke come here fast."after I said that i heard footsteps running towards my room then saw Luke ,jai and beau.

Jai-" baby sis wants wrong who do we need to beat up?"

Me-" beat up? More like wake up go ahead wake them up ."

Jai and Luke -" WAKE UP NOW"

Everyone else jumps up.

Niall-" what's going on?"

Me -" I needed to wake you up we have school now in an hour."

Samantha-" omg I need to be up garroth!"

Garroth-" what ?"

Samantha-" we have an hour to get dressed hurry we need to be first "

Garroth-" OK hurry we need to go to our house we need clothes "

Samantha-" let's go bye guys"

Everyone-" bye!"

Jai's POV...

Me and Luke where arguing about who was hotter Taylor swift or demi lovato.
When we heard our baby sister Irma scream for us so we ran down the hall with beau behind us and opened the door.

Me-" whats wrong baby sis! Who do we need to beat up!"

Irma-" beat up? More like wake up! go ahead wake them up!"

Me and luke-" WAKE UP NOW!!"

Everyone jumped up and my sister was talking to them while me ,Luke and beau walked back to my room.

I got dressed and so did Luke and beau . then my phone rang it was Daniel.

Me-" hello"

Daniel-" hey mate where are you Me and James have been waiting out side the school for a while."

Me-" sorry we are leaving right now its just Irma needed us ."

Daniel-" is she still with niall or is she single "

Me-" DUDE that's my baby sister hell no your not dating her and yea she is still with niall."

Daniel-" chill jai damn I can't have her why not she is hot."

Me-" Daniel I will kick your ass if you go near her or hit on her get off the phone."

Daniel-" fine bye"

Irma's POV...

Me and niall got dressed then we got into the car and drove to school.

As we got to school I seen all my friends there wating for us. They had left a while before me and niall did.

As we pulled into the parking spot I unbuckled my seat belt and got my things then got out. Then me and niall walked hand in hand to our lockers. We grabbed our things then walked to class.

A/n

OK guys I am so sorry I have not updated I have had really bad writers block I mean I love you guys but I need ideas for this story I am like out of ideas . so add me on Snapchat at irmaaguilar11 and give me ideas please.