chapter 19

Irmas POV...

As Bryan and Mercedes sat down with Jesus they talked for a while .I would glance over at them a bit but something caught my eye Bryan gave Jesus a package. I wonder what was in it?

Then as I was about to look away I seen Jesus staring at me when I looked at him he winked at me . I just rolled my eyes and looked back at my food and continued to eat. I guess niall seen him wink and got up and left the table to where they were sitting . I quickly got up and ran to him wich was hard I had on heels .

Just as I got to the table I seen niall grab Jesus from the collar and yell into his face. I threw my shoes off and pulled them apart.

Me-"NO NIALL PLEASE NOT HERE OR AT ALL. Here Jesus I can't take this I don't need it I don't need you to try and break up me and niall I love him and never loved or will love you"

Jesus- "Irma no this is yours it was for you and I would love you more than him-"

I cut him off
Me- " yes it was for me but you will NEVER ever love me more than niall he is my boyfriend and you never will be."

With that I called security to take Jesus out. And I pulled niall away before he could do anything else to Jesus or Bryan.

But as we walked away I seen Mercedes looking at niall and that's when I got mad. I was going to scream at her but calmed myself down and walked to our table put my shoes on and grabbed mine and Niall's stuff and then walked out with all of my friends.

Once we left we all just had a slumber party at my place. And I started texting Marlene.

Marlene's POV...

Me and Luke where in Hawaii on vacation. I honestly don't know how much it was Luke would not tell me. So I was just hanging out and laying down taking pictures and posting on Facebook.

Then Irma started telling me about her party witch I had to miss. She said it was fun until Jesus showed up and then was winking at her. Then Bryan and Mercedes showed up and where sitting with Jesus and Jesus gave him a package. But she didn't know what was in it. And then that's when Jesus winked at her and niall saw and niall went and wanted to start a fight but then again he was drunk. So then Irma yelled at niall then threw the presents back at Jesus and left. And then they where having a slumber party at her house and that's when she started texting me.

Wow why would Jesus want to break them up? they are totally cute together! Wait Jesus likes Irma I forgot .well I told Irma to stay away from them and just deal with herself ,niall and our friends other than that everyone else ignore them.

Then she said she had to go because they where going to watch a movie. So we said our goodbyes and that's when Luke walked in with the food. Finally after like a year.

So me and Luke sat on the bed and ate while watching the Selena movie it was so sad I cryed. Then we threw our trash out and went to bed.

Samantha's POV...

We walked out of the club and all got into Louis's car and all headed to Irma's. We had a huge slumber party and we had alot of fun we played monopoly and listen to music. And ordered pizza and niall and Irma insisted they went to nandos. Omg they are perfect for each other.

So we where watching the Selena movie and everyone was entertained then there was a knock on the door. Irma screamed I will get it witch made us all laugh because we where all right there.

So she went to answer the door and we all kept watching the movie.

Irma's POV...

We where watching the Selena movie when there was a knock at the door I screamed "I will get it "and everyone started laughing.

So I walked to the door and opened it only to see... No one wow as I was about to leave I looked down. there was a rose and a note along with a little glass box.

I picked it up and it was for me. Do I opened the note it said:

Dear ,Irma

I wanted to say I was sorry for how I acted at the club I just really like you and wish you where mine already. But clearly you are off limits . according to your leprechaun. I hope you will exept my apologie .

Love Jesus.

Wow so I looked into the little glass box and seen my ring and bracelet. I took them to look at them and put them back in and went to take it up to my room so I grabbed a vase and put some water in it. Then stuck my rose in it.

I walked into my room abd set it down on my dresser. That's when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I looked over to see my little Blondie.
Me-" hello Blondie "

Niall-" hey babe what is all this where did u get it?"

Me-" Jesus came and just left it there at the door for me "

Niall-" what ?"
He tenced up and tightened his jaw .

Me-" don't worry I am going to tell him I don't want it.

Niall-" OK well let's go down stairs"
He untenced really quickly and held my hand to walk me down stairs.

Valeria's POV...

I was very upset my plan didn't work at the club. I ordered a heart cake with niall and Irma's names written on it. It was perfect untill Bryan ,Mercedes ,and Jesus showed up.

So Irma walked in the house with a. Rose a glass box and a letter. She walked upstairs and niall followed her quickly after.

I wonder who it was from or for? Maybe it was a present. Idk I will ask her later after her and niall come back.

A/N

OK guys sorry for the late update but here it is done and ready hope you like it I am so happy I have face book you guys got me to 644 reads witch I love so yea. Love you your fav Irma_horan21