chapter 22

Justin's POV...

I was talking to my friends jai and Luke irma's brothers when she walked up to us. She looked kinda pissed off so I wanted to talk to her and see what was wrong. But when I tried to talk to her this happened...

Me-" hey Irma are you OK you look pissed what happened? "

Irma-" WHAT HAPPENED! JUSTIN I SHOULD KILL YOU WHY WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH HER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Me-" oh that's what's wrong with you! Well she was cheating on me with your brother you should know this by now I mean he is your brother and that's your best friend! "

Irma-" Justin are you stupid she loves you not beau! Beau may be a flirt but he is restarted too! That picture was a throwback from last year during summer and you where not there because you where sick I want you to go find Leslie and say sorry or I will personally beat you up!!!!!"

Me -" actually it's kinda too late now I have another girlfriend already"

Irma-" WHAT! It has not even been two days and you have another girlfriend I should just kill you right now and my brothers are here so they will do it for me"

Me-" well I have to actually go and meet my girlfriend and yea"

Irma-" no you need to tell leslie you are sorry and that you have another girlfriend or if I find out you don't your dead by the end of the day! Toodles!"

After she said that she left it was very scary. Then me jai and Luke walked to the cafeteria to eat when we seen Annabel my girlfriend. So we sat together and ate but I could not stop thinking of Leslie. Was this all true? If it was I made the biggest mistake of my life. I kept on looking around the cafeteria but couldn't find her. I wonder what happened to her where is she at?

Leslie's POV...

I felt really bad about lying to Irma saying I needed notes . but I could not go and see him it was just to painful and the fact that he could not believe me was the worst part. I decided I was going to hide in the bathroom and not go to lunch so I went to the bathroom and I sat in there on my phone.

Suddenly I heard someone walk in I looked up to see Eliza. She looked upset.

Me-" hey whats up"

Eliza-"is it that noticable that I am upset" she said while sitting with me on the counter.

Me-" yea kinda what's wrong"

Eliza-" well Irma just told me Bryan wants to get back with me"

Me-" WHAT!! Are you serious! "

Eliza-" yea but idk if I want to go back with him he thought I cheated with George and he went back with Mercedes and I have Taylor now. "

Me-" well its up to you if you love him go back if you don't then don't."

Eliza-" yea now tell me what's wrong with you?"

Me-" Justin broke up with me because he thought I was cheating with irma's brother beau because beau posted a picture yesterday of me and him at his house in the pool from last summer but Justin thought it was recent so now its over. " I said tears starting to fall.

Eliza-" awe honey don't cry he is a stupid for not believing you. so if he is that stupid don't cry over him he is the one who lost a pretty,smart ,kind girl so don't cry over him he is the loser. OK?" She said while hugging me.

Me-" OK thank you."

Eliza -" your welcome now are you hungry I am let's walk into the cafeteria like we own this place"

Me-" let's do this"

So we went to the cafeteria.

Niall's POV...

We all where kinda worried about Leslie and Eliza we had not seen them all day. Then we heard the door open and the whole cafeteria turned to see who it was.

Thank god it was them Irma was so happy she ran to them and hugged them then we all ate lunch. But I kept seeing Bryan and Justin look at the girls Justin had his arm around some girl I did not recognize. Wow he moved on quick it was not even two days well that's his problem.

So the rest of the day went fine and at the end of the day after school we all went to irma's house.

And as we where there the door bell rang I got up to go get it and the person I didn't expect to see there was there...

A/N

Hey guys I am totally sorry I didn't update i am going through a lot right now. And I was kinda busy I want to thank all 731 people reading my book and I feel like I lost a lot of people so I want to thank the people who ever there since the beginning thank you.

So yea what do you thinks going to happen ? Comment ,vote and follow me and yea.

if you have ideas for the book add me on Snapchat @ irmaaguilar11 or comment so yea bye love you all remember you give me purpose!!!😘😇😆