chapter 31

Guess what its not over yet my beautiful lovelys😂👏👌💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irma's POV...

We danced all night and had the best time ever. I danced with all my guy friends and brothers. Luke h and me danced first then me and Louis,then me and Adrian, then me and garroth, then me and Justin,then me and bryan, then me and niall who actually danced more than anyone else did with me.

All the girls made me dance in a big group with them. Then we went to the photo booth I had their and we took a lot of pictures. Some of me with all the girls and guys then one group picture then the couples.

Honestly they all looked so cute I loved it. I had a lot of fun everyone left at about three in the morning. But my friends helped me clean up along with my mom and dad. After a long day we all went to my house and spent the night in the spare room I had for sleepovers. We all changed then all of us passed out.

Niall's POV...

The day after Irma's party we didn't wake up until maybe 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Then we all woke up and got dressed to take Irma and me out to lunch. Of course they asked us where we wanted to go me and Irma looked at each other and smiled big before screaming "NANDOS!!!!".

Me and Irma ran out of the car after we pulled into the parking space and took off our seatbelts. We ran in and the employees knew who we were we come almost every other day. And sat in our normal booth we always sit at and ordered before our friends even walked in.

Louis-" damn niall and Irma no need to rush we are coming ."

Irma-" well we are starving no need to order we already did."

Destiny-" how did you know what we wanted we could have changed our order?"

Me-" well we ordered everything so just pick something when it comes."

Luke h-" well you guys are so exited today aren't you lovebirds? "

Me and irma-" shut up Luke!" We said blushing

Then the food came and we dug in and five minutes later me and Irma where done And we drank our teas. The others looked at us in amazement I don't know why we always devoured our food in five minutes or less.

Marlene-" wow you guys are really ment to be aren't you? Its like you guys race to see who eats faster its crazy!

Me-" that's why I love her she is hot and I can race her at eating and she sings so beautiful. "

Irma-" awe I guess we are ment to be guys aren't we its so cute!"

After everyone else finished eating we decided to go to the mall.... Worst mistake ever! We walked into the mall and instantly where mobbed by so many fans for me ,Louis,Luke ,Justin,and garroth. The girls where used to it too so was Bryan and adrian they all signed too for the fans.

After signing for like ten minutes we walked around for a while until Irma and the girls seen forever 21. They pulled us boys with them to go and help them "find outfits". That's was code for hold their bags. We where in the store for about an hour then we left with maybe 6 bags one for each girl.

Then that's when us boys seen foot locker. And pulled the girls in. Me and Irma loved to match in our outfits so we looked for some nice shoes to match each other we found these:

Then we walked out and went to get frozen yogurt because Irma likes yogurt so I went with my princess and our friends went to get ice cream

After a we walked in Irma got some vanilla yogurt with gummy bears ,peanuts , cocunut, frozen mangos,strawberries, banana,and some whiped cream. And she gave me some while I had my hand around her waist. And we walked back to our friends. As we walked back Leslie took her phone out and took a pic of Irma giving me frozen yogurt. Then posted it on twitter with the is caption:

@official Leslie albarran- look how cute this is its totally relationship goals.@officialniallhoran and @irmaaguilar

We got to them and they all awwed and me and Irma blushed really bad we looked like tomatoes. I thought we looked super cute but what no one knew was I got a huge surprise for all of us .

Louis POV...

We all ate our ice cream and frozen yogurt in niall and irma's case. Then we all went back to irma's we got into the car and the radio was playing little things by mine and Niall's band one direction.

This was Irma's and Niall's song so they looked at each other and niall sang to her and of course we took our phones out and recorded.
Niall sang his solo looking at Irma while holding her hands.

Then the song ended it was so cute she was in tears and hugged him and kissed him. Then me being Louis the tommo Tomlinson screamed"PDA guys we are right here disgusting".

Irma- " shut up Louis I have seen you kiss Valeria I don't scream PDA all the time so stop judging "

Niall-" yea Valeria scream at him he ruined our moment it was perfect until superman over here screamed PDA!"

Valeria-" LOUIS!! Great look what you did now you ruined it!!"

Me-" but I was trying to inform everyone that their was PDA in the car I am SUPER MAN after all you should be thanking me."

Luke h-" he has a point one of us boys would have screamed it too thanks Louis!"

Me-"see your welcome boys"

Irma-" let's stop arguing about this and get PFF we are here"

Niall-" yea I have a surprise for us all"

Me-" really what is it I wanna know? And why would you get us some thin its your birthday? Unless its mine is it the 24 of December already?!!!"

Niall-" no Louis its for me my beautiful princess and you guys I bought it."

Leslie's POV...

( a/n omg when I put Leslie POV... What do you mean came on)

As we all got into irma's house we went to irma's room and all sat down while niall grabbed a fat envelope. Then sat on the bed with Irma in his lap and opened the envelope to get out 7 small envelopes and handed the envelopes to us.

Niall-" OK guys on the count of three open them. one....two..."

Louis-" THREE

Then we all ripped them open.we looked at the tickets and freaked out we where going to DISNEYLAND. I started jumping up and down yay. Then justin said:

Justin-" we gotta go pack babe! All of us do we leave tomarrow "

Everyone looked at niall with a face that read why did you not give us this sooner.

Niall-" actually we leave in two hours we have kinda early flight so you guys need to go fast. And meet us here in two hours we can drive to the airport oh and pack for a week."

Then we all panicked and ran into the cars and sped home to get ready.

A/N OK my beautiful lovely readers its not over yet I got 20 more chapters until it ends. I think k you got a lot more in store than you think its gonna be fabulous and it took me two days to get this chapter done so its kinda longer.
Oh and if you got any ideas tell me on my Snapchat is Irmaaguilar11.

So yea. Remember you guys give me purpose and you light up my world like nobody else I wish I would never wake up with amnesia. Any ways I love you all font forget to drop a comment and vote it please