chapter24

Irma's POV...

I was in the library during study hall. I was looking for a book about the human body for science. The teacher wanted us to write a two page essay on the human body.

So I was walking up and down the aisles. I bumped into someone accidentally. We both fell back to the floor and I got up immediately and apologized. And stuck my hand out to help her up.

The girl was very pretty with brown eyes and long brown hair she was a little shorter than me. I realized I was just looking at her when she waved her hand in my face.

Me-" oh sorry I am Irma" I said sticking my hand out to shake hers.

Destiny-" my names destiny nice to meet you" she said as she shook my hand

Me-" nice to meet you too sorry I bumped into you I am so clumsy .Are you new here? I don't think I have seen you around"

Destiny-" actually I am and don't worry about it it was my fault I was not paying attention "

Me-"you should come sit with my friends and me at lunch right now "

Destiny-" I would love too can I bring my boyfriend "

Me-" yea of Course how long have you been at this school to already have a boyfriend your so pretty so I think I answered my own question"

Destiny-" I have been here for 2 weeks and thank you "

Me-" your welcome "

After I said that the bell rang so me and destiny walked to lunch talking about her and her boyfriend.

As we sat down all the girls came in i realized the boys were going to be late because of soccer and football practice.

So I introduced the girls to destiny and they clicked fast with her too. Then the boys walked in. Niall came with me and Taylor with Eliza and Louis with valeria and Luke to Marlene and garroth with Samantha and to Leslie my brother jai who following behind him my other two brothers ugh.

I introduced the boys to destiny and they seemed to like her too.

Then a kinda tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes came up to destiny and kissed her cheek. Destiny quickly introduced us to Adrian her boyfriend. The boys and him got along very well and us girls did to so it was pretty cool.

Then every one went into their own small conversations and I was talking to Luke my brother and beau and Niall but I was also looking around until I spotted him... Justin

He was alone at a table eating. I felt kinda bad so I said to the group:

Me-" guys I kinda feel bad "

Everyone-" why?"

Me-" Leslie and jai I am sorry but Justin is all alone we should invite him over don't you think?"

Leslie-" NO I don't want him anywhere near me"

Me-" OK well then I will be right back!" I said that and got up and walked over to Justin.

Justin's POV...

I was really bummed that jai and Leslie where together he never told me he liked her and I didn't know this at all. But I was kinda doing OK. I had no one to sit with so I sat alone but I kept hearing the group of my old friends laugh and they were having fun.

I felt kinda lonely I looked at them and realized not only did I lose the love of my life but I lost all my friends too.

I was thinking until my thought were interrupted by Irma.

Irma-" hey Justin why are you all alone"

Me-" I lost the love of my life and all my friends."

Irma-" no you might have lost Leslie and everyone else but you still have me"

She said that and I looked up at her .

Me-" really your not mad at me or just following because Leslie don't want me there "

Irma-" if I was following would I be here right now if I didn't care would I be here right now Justin you did something so cute yesterday when you went to my house Leslie told us everything I thought It was super cute"

Me-" I wanted her back it didn't work she has jai I am happy they are happy but I kinda wish I had her"

Irma-" I know you do. They told me not to invite you over their so I said OK and came over here but now we are going hang out a lot more. I will tell niall and me and you and everyone else who wants to come will go to the mall after school to hang out meet us there at 3:00 "

Me-" I will be there thanks Irma" I said while getting up and hugging her then she walked away.

Niall's POV...

After Irma got up I watched her she walked over to Justin and they were talking they talked for ten minutes then he got up and hugged her then she came back.

She sat down next to me and she hushed the group. She had a announcement.

Irma- " OK guys I talked to Justin and we are going to meet at the mall at three later anyone want to come?"

Me-" I will honestly miss him"

Valeria-" me and Louis will be there"

Destiny-" me and Adrian will go"

Eliza-" tay and me too"

Garroth-" us too you can count on it"

Leslie just stayed quiet along with jai and Luke and beau.

Beau- I will go I want some new shoes and clothes anyway and I need to watch Irma"he finally joked

Everyone laughed then Luke said:

Luke-" I will go to I will help beau find clothes and watch Irma"

Everyone looked at Leslie and jai.

Jai-" honestly Leslie I want to go I miss talking to Justin even if he is mad at me and I am Irma's big brother too we as brother need to watch her and Niall just in case"

Leslie-" fine I will go but this was because I knew rather way jai was going to make me"

A/N

Wow kinda long chapter . new character she was inspired by a friend of mine named destiny her username is xoxoduckduck so go follow her and read her story its really good .

Also quick question anyone have ideas on how the mall will go for them?

so yea I need more ideas anyways message me or add me on Snapchat at irmaaguilar11.

Remember u give me purpose love Irma_horan21