chapter 4

Marlene's POV...

As me Samantha and Irma walked out of the mall we talked about all of our new clothes and how we where going to get ready .then I hear my phone singing she looks so perfect by 5sos the band my boyfriend Luke hemmings is in that's the ring tone for him when he calls."hello " I said "hey babe what are you doing" he said "oh I am leaving the mall with Irma and sammy"I said " oh well I wanted to know if you want to go to the party tonight" he said "yeah we can if you want to but I need to help Eliza first she has a date with Bryan tonight" I said " OK love you be ready by nine" he said "OK love you too bye" I said as I hung up.

*** irma's POV..***

As we went to my car I seen something out of the corner of my eye . it was Mercedes with a blond boy he looked really familiar like niall!!! I waited as he turned around it was niall!! Omg was he cheating on me with that bitch she can be the head cheerleader but I am on the sqad too. I got in the car and let it go he would never cheat on me knowing how much I hated her . we turned on the radio and gotta be you by one direction the band niall is in was on. We all loved them. How could I not loved them he is my boyfriend I love him of course I would love his songs. I started singing along the girls sang along too.