chapter 5

****Leslie's POV..****

I woke up feeling really sick and Justin called saying he really wanted to go to the party tonight .(skip to when they are talking)

"Sorry Justin I can't go I am sick but I trust you and you would never cheat on me so you go and send me pics" I said

"Are you sure I can stay home with you and watch you " he said

"I am positive I want you to go you can hang with the boys their your best friends"I said

" OK I will go and you need to be careful and call me if anything" he said

As we hung up I heard something outside the house. I just thought it was are neighbors. But no it was music my favorite song. it was if purpose by Justin but who could be playing that song I looked out the window and saw someone I didn't expect to see my ex playing that song. I put some shorts on and my t shirt then my sandals then walked outside.

(D-daniel L- Leslie j-justin)

D- "hey how are you"

L-"fine why are you here my boyfriend should be coming home soon"

D-"you moved on already?"

L- its been a year Daniel what did you want me to do stay and cry for you ? No I broke up with you "

D-"yea true but I wanted to come and ask you to take me back please like the song said you give me purpose"

L- "Daniel my boyfriend is the singer of that song and he would never cheat on me like you did"

D-"Leslie she never ment anything to me and you are not dating Justin bieber"

L-" actually if she didn't mean anything to you why did I find you kissing her on the couch in my house? And yes I am dating him"

D-"leslie he don't even know you your delusional "

L- "OK then look who is driving into my drive way right now"

As she said that Justin pulls into the drive way with his Ferrari. Justin gets out and gives Leslie a kiss on the cheek.

J- "hey babe who is this"

L-"hey babe this is Daniel my ex he is trying to come and make me take him back but I said no"

D- "this is not Justin bieber Leslie why did you have someone dress up as him? How much did you pay him"

Turns to Justin

D- "how much did she pay you?"

J- "I am her boyfriend and I am Justin bieber so get the fuck off of our property or I will have you arrested"

D-"whatever man you are just playing around with me right you are not Justin bieber and when you hurt Leslie she will come crawling back to me "

J-" man you better get the fuck out of here or I will kick your ass watch and I would never hurt Leslie like you did she is my princess and I will always treat her like the princess she is so get the fuck out of my face before I kick your ass."

D- "shut the fuck up no you won't"

J-"who says I won't you just want girls so you can have them for pleasure not to treat them with respect"

L- "Daniel leave Justin is going to get mad and then he will kick your ass. Justin let's go inside please"

She pulls him away from Daniel

D- "no Leslie let the boys talk"

He pushes her and makes her fall. And Justin runs to her side.Leslie is crying on the floor with her knees up to her chest.

J-" don't fucking ever touch her "

D-"why what are you going to do to me?"

Justin tackles him and is punching him. Leslie calls the boys and they come to help her get Justin off.

Niall- mate what happened?"

J-"That dude is Leslie's ex and he pushed he and hurt her and I got missed off and tackled him and started swinging "

Garroth-"hey man are you alright and who are you?and why are you here at Leslie and Justin's house?'

D-"I am Daniel Leslie's ex I wanted her to get back with me but didn't know she already moved on"

Bryan-"so you started all of this?"

D-" technically yes but I didn't mean for her to get hurt"

Garroth-"what do you mean get hurt ?what did you do?"

D-"i pushed her but I didn't mean to push her hard

Bryan -"I get where Justin is coming from when he wanted to hurt you I would too"

Bryan-" I have to go guys I have a date with Eliza tonight "

All-"ohhh OK bye"