chapter 12

Irma's POV...

I got released from the hospital yesterday and today is the first day of school. All of us are juniors so we still have a few years until college. So I got out of bed and got in the shower then got dressed.
( picture below)

As I finished getting dressed I heard niall pull into my drive way .so I ran down stairs and yelled to my mom I was leaving and she stayed quiet. That's nothing new.

I got into Niall's car and kissed his cheek then we left.
Then we stopped by Starbucks to get a Carmel Frappuccino.

Once we got to school we met up with all the girls and boys. But I noticed there was a girl she was really pretty with long brown hair and she had the most prettyest brown eyes so I walked up to her.

(V-valeria i- Irma)

I-" hi I am Irma do you want to come hang out with us?"

V-" hi I am Valeria and sure I would love to!"

I-" are you new to this school I have never seen you around?"

V-" yea I just moved here from Arizona"

I -" isn't it really hot there?"

V-" yea "

I-" would you think of wanting to join the cheer squad we are all already on the cheer squad and it will make you more popular"

V-" maybe is it hard?"

I-" no you just need to learn the dance then tryout and we will decide if you make it"

V-" ok I will try out"

I-" yay I will make sure you make it I promise"

V-" OK"

Valeria was a pretty cool girl and I know the perfect guy for her ... Louis Tomlinson

As I walked back to the group everyone looked at me.

Irma-" guys this is Valeria she is going to hang with us and maybe join the cheer squad."

Valeria-" hi everyone hi Bryan"

Irma-" you know Bryan?"

Valeria-" yea"

Bryan -" that's my sister"

Niall -" she is pretty cute"

Irma-" niall!!"

Niall-" but not better than Irma"

Irma-"thank you"

Eliza-" valeria I think you should know that me and Bryan are dating now "

Valeria-" oh yea well sorry about the other night I just still am not used to him dating I guess."

Eliza -" it's cool hug? "

Valeria-" hug!!"

Then Louis passes by

Valeria -" I have to go my boy friend is over their bye see you guys at lunch?"

All -" bye"

Irma-" who are you dating "

Valeria -" Louis Tomlinson "

Irma- "see he is pretty cute"

Valeria -" yea bye see you at lunch"

Niall-" Irma I am your boy friend not Louis and don't call him cute"

Irma- " niall calm down I love you more than anyone in the world your my prince charming "

Then the bell rang and me and niall walked hand in hand to homeroom.

A/n

What do you guys think ? Sorry I have not updated in a while but I did today so maybe tomorrow I will update again or later today.

Love your fav Irma_horan21