chapter 33

Bryan's POV...

I sat at the window seat in the plane and looked out the window and was looking at the clouds. Wow I am so close to Eliza if only she was here to see this I miss her so much.

I was still looking out at the clouds when I started crying. Then that's when I seen it her face in the clouds it was beautiful as always  and I started crying harder. Eventually I fell asleep only to be woken up 2 hours later.

Irma's POV...

I Was asleep until I heard someone calling me and gently shaking me. Slowly I opened my eyes to see the love of my life niall.

Me-" what niall I was so happy sleeping! "

Niall-" babe guess what?"

Me-" yes niall what is it?"

Niall-" we are here now!!"

Me-" yay help me get everything off so we can go"

Niall-babe no need I had the body guards for it for us

Me-" good let's go then!!!"

I ran out of the plane and forgot about niall until I seen him come out with my purse? Oops I left it there he thinks he looks funny holding my purse!! Hehe oops oh well he loves me he can do it!

Right when niall was  about to grab my hand someone else did. It was zayn... I quickly pulled away and grabbed Niall's hand.

Zayn-" Irma don't be like that you know you don't love him you live me!!"

I turned around and let go of Niall's hand to march right up to his face.

me-" no zayn I hate you come near me or my niall bear your dead understood now I have to get going me and niall have plans."

Then I seen that everyone was still on the plane so we needed yo wait but I seen them coming and started screaming.

Me-" guys hurry up I want to go to Disney land now come on run let's go the limo is waiting! "

Louis-" Irma we get your excited but we are too but we needed our bags so chill!"

Niall-" Louis do not raise your voice to my baby I am gonna get Valeria to smack you!"

Louis-" omg no please please please don't get her last time she wouldn't even give me a kiss"

Me-" Louis chill  no yelling at me then I won't tell her "

Louis-" fine I won't scream at you!"

As we got into the limo we were taken to the  hotel. My jaw dropped when I seen the hotel it was a resort it was beautiful.( pic below of the the resort)

As we walked into the resort lobby it was beautiful I loved it

As we walked into the resort lobby it was beautiful I loved it .as I was staring at the lobby niall got the key then came for me and we went to go to our rooms along with the others we all were right next to each other.