chapter 29

*Two months later*

Bryan's POV...

I was in the hospital every day and night. I never left her side I did not sleep well at all because I was scared if I closed my eyes I would lose her. I cried a lot and would not eat as much.
The guys and girls came to visit sometimes but not as much anymore. They all went their separate ways at least I think they did but they still talk.

The night after the boys takled me so I would not punch Taylor only Irma stayed back with me. I guess niall stayed with Taylor. I would not stop crying I still can't stop. I am such a mess I can't stop crying I don't want to leave because if something happened I want to be here .

Eliza's POV...
I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt very heavy. I could hear someone crying who would be crying ? All of the sudden out of nowhere I seen a light it was not far from where I was standing in the dark room i was in. In the light I seen my grandparents and everyone I have ever had in my life who passed away.

Slowly I was walking toward it they where calling me my grandma and grandpa. I felt like I had no worries I forgot everything. Then I felt I was holding something in my arms I looked down only to see my beautiful baby girl. I smiled and said :

Me-"hi my beautiful baby angel that's what your name is angel because that's what you will be where we are going right now."

The baby looked up at me and giggled.

Me-" your daddy is gonna be very proud of you baby because up here you will do beautiful things I can promise you that."

Then I looked back up and stepped into the light as I stepped in I heard a loud beep. And knew right then and there I was never going to be able to say bye to my best friends to Bryan. I cried and cried as the dark room disappeared.

Irma's POV...

It was noon I had just woken up because my phone was playing they don't know about us by niall and Louis's band. It was Bryan.

Me-" hello"

Bryan-" Irma its me Bryan I need you and the others now at the hospital its eliza!"

Me-" I will call everyone we will be there as fast as possible !"

I hung up and called all the girls. While I told niall to call all the boys. About five minutes later we where in the cars speeding to the hospital. We showed up and raced to eliza's room only to see Bryan crying next to her and the monitor stopped.

I bursted into tears and all of our friends did too.Today was the day our best friend and her beautiful daughter died. This was the worst day of my life. All of is comforted Bryan and the doctors came in and said they where sorry because no one could do anything.

*A week later*

Leslie's POV...

Today was Eliza's funeral along with her baby angel. We all went over to Irma and Niall's house to get ready.

Irma was wearing  the outfit that said aria

Irma was wearing the outfit that said aria. I was wearing the one that said Hanna. Marlene was wearing the one that said emily. And Samantha was wearing the one that said Spencer. Valeria was wearing a mid length sleeves lace dress some black earings and some sandals with a black cluch.( bottom pic)

The boys were all wearing black tuxedos

The boys were all wearing black tuxedos. We all had bloodshot red eyes because we had not stopped crying since Bryan told us. As for Bryan he still would not eat and had hardly slept because he would cry himself to sleep or at least try. We all felt bad for him so I decided to make him something.

It was a scrapbook of all of us with Eliza. Bryan was mostly in it more that us. While making it I cried so much. But today was a day I was gonna try to hold it together because that's what Eliza would have wanted. As we all finished up getting dressed we got into our black SUVs and drove to the church.

When we got there it was packed because everyone from her family and friends came. It was a sad day and everyone was crying. After the church ceremony we all went to the cemetery. To see where she would be buried at and to bury her because we where her best friends. We also put roses with her their.

As we buried her we cried a lot especially Bryan. I was so surprised when Taylor shows up to supposedly "pay his respects" but i didn't buy it.

Eventually we finished and got into the SUVs. While on the ride home I was left with my thoughts. Like if she missed us or if she wanted to marry Bryan and grow old with him and watch their daughter growing up.

While we where driving we listed to music and the song if I die young by the band Perry came on. That was eliza's favorite song.

I bursted into tears and everyone else did too it was a long week for us we had alot going on. But like I told the others god needed her and angel. We will all be reunited again with them soon.

I wondered what would happen to us now that I lost a very great friend. How would the rest of the group do it? How was Bryan going to do it now for the rest of his life without his girlfriend and his unborn daughter.

A/N

Hey guys sorry I have not updated I got my phone taken away.

I also got a new cover bye a good friend who's name is R5sosSage. I was t all of you to follow her please.

Also I am going to Texas next week so I may not update next week. So if you have Amy ideas my Snapchat is irmaaguilar11 add me if you have ideas for the book.

I love you all remember you five me propose.