Telling

3 days later

Zoe's pov

We are going to tell my parents about the baby oh I just remembered that I haven't told them about are engagement I haven't really told anyone only Tan and Jim know. Joe was coming to he is going to be staying over at my dads to me and Alfie are staying I tried to hide my bump so it could be a surprise. I put on a dress and did my hair an my makeup (outfit up top) and we headed out.

Once we got there joe hugged and said "I haven't seen you in ages" once we got inside I said "I want to make a video with all of you" I had a special way to tell them.they all agreed but were confused so I set up the camera I we all sat down and filmed "hey guys so today I'm with my parents and joe and also Alfie and today we are playing guess the body part challenge so let's get started. First we did a couple rounds and then we decided to do one last round "so Alfie doesn't have to do this one but I want all of you to put on a blindfold and Alfie come behind me" they all did what I said and I put there finger on my belly "is it your stomach" joe said "no" I said "then what is it then" they all didn't know not only was this the announcement to the them it was to the viewers to "okay okay it's my................. Pregnant belly" me and Alfie just stood there smiling while they took there blindfolds off and hugged me and Alfie I love them so much.

The next day

We had to go home early because we had a meeting. I didn't even edit the video because I wanted them to see the whole thing and I uploaded it. We headed home and I was on my phone while Alfie was driving and the new video had already a million views in 8 hours. I can't believe it there were a lot of comments saying

"Congratulations"
And
"I can't wait to see the baby"

But there were some that we're not so nice

"She probably forced him to get pregnant"

And
"I hope the baby dies so the baby can live a better life in heaven then be born in hell"

The last one really got me. We got home and the creepy guy from next door was staring at me I just let it go and watch Aladdin.

Creepy guy pov
Alfie didn't deserve her I needed her I did to care how long it will take me I have a girlfriend that Alfie can have.

-----------------

Sry I haven't posted in a looooooong time but still thank u for watching who is the creepy man.