First day

Saph (sapphire) pov

To day was the first day of year 10 (or 9 grade) it's the worst when your perfect twin is right beside you pushing you into there shadow. But luckily I had Jacob by my side he's the best friend I could ever have. I was pretty quiet at school and I always wore a full face of makeup and I put all my makeup looks on my small YouTube channel. Anyways my sister is part of the popular group or as I like to call it the half ass group who think there better than everybody else but the worst of all is Stephanie the bitch who runs that group. She is rude to very body and she always cheats on her boyfriend at party's. I get in the car and school starts I have my fugly uniform on but I liked my periods before class I had science,French,English and art and now it's lunch I'm walking to the table where Jacob is and I ran into to someone I look up and it's Stephanie and her girls including my sister.

"Well,we'll look who it is the beauty guru with the half ass camera set up what's your name again"

"Ohh my name is sapphire or saph is my nickname I'm one of your backup girls identical twin, ring a bell"

"I'm sorry did you but I think you have yourself mistaken don't you mean your piper sweet who's on the prostitute website"

"I'm not your identical twin" I say

Stephanie come closer to me and says

"Your finished"