The P word

Jaden stood in his black suit trying to avoid emotion. He didn't watch the ceremony instead his eyes were fixed on Jamie.

Jamie watched as the coffin was lowered into the grave trying to hold back his tears. His girlfriend was being buried before his eyes. How could this be possible. He knew that she had died from heart trauma but something didn't add up. The doctor said that she would make a full recovery all her vitals were fine. That leaves one thing murder. She was going to be murdered by some psycho who had killed nine people many of which he knew. A shiver shot up his spine he felt to eyes glaring at him. He looked up and his eyes met with Jaden's.

After the service Jamie stood by his girlfriends grave crying quietly. "I know it was you" he said with his back to Jaden. Normally Jaden would panic but he knew that he would be figured out by Jamie eventually. Jamie turned around and glared at the boy in the eyes. "You murdered my fucking girlfriend" he screamed before pouncing on the killer. He felt a sharp jab in his left arm and fell to the ground.

"Thank god" Jaden said looking over him. Jamie felt around he was lying on the grass surrounded by trees he was on the woods. He pushed himself up on off the ground. "You could walk away" Jaden teased. "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction you're nothing but a blood firstly psyc...". Jaden stopped him sweet dripping from his bow. Jamie looked down at him. "Oh you don't like that word I'm sorry" he laughed. Jaden cowered slightly that word he hated it he knew what he was he didn't need a reminder.

Jamie got closer "you took the lives of ten people that's a big number to you isn't it" he joked. Jaden was forced to nod his head. "That's nothing" Jamie screamed "so what you killed more victims than mr Ripper your both just simple little p..." Jamie paused for a second ready to spit out the poison. Jaden imediantly grabbed the knife from his pocket. "People" Jamie laughed he had the upper hand. Jaden thrusted his arm towards his rivals chest his arm was stopped. "You bloody fool you should have tied me up like everyone else" his voice cracked at the last part thinking about Trish.

"She was my best friend" Jaden spoke up. "I got scared that Danny would find out I took an easy victim" he confessed. Jamie grabbed the knife from his hand. "You fucking little liar you don't care your a psychopath a stupid fucking little psychopath" Jamie screeched shoving Jaden to the floor. The killers nose began bleeding. "Psychopath psychopath" Jamie chanted. Watching as the boy in front of him began cringing with each time he said it.

He began laughing manically and then screamed in agony. He looked up inside of Jamie was a sword. He followed it to a masked figure wearing a black and red latex suit. He looked at the figure intently they looked familiar. She looked familiar. Jamie fell to the floor as the mystery woman pulled out her sword she grabbed it gave a three finger salute and ran off into the woods.

Jaden got to his feet slowly still trying to comprehend what had happened. Who was she? He thought to himself. He looked down at Jamie's lifeless body then he noticed. He was still breathing. He grabbed the knife on the floor. "So you got yourself a little helper have you" Jamie choked. Jaden giggled "it certainly looks that way" he said before finishing him off.

As Jaden disposed of the body he heard movement in the trees. He watched as the figure ran off into the distance. He looked around for any clues to who she might be. Only to see a scrap of paper nailed to a tree by the sword. He walked up to it and read.

Imagine if I wasn't there you could be in that grave. Anyway I love your work eleven people that's pretty good. I wish I had that many. I especially loved number 7 although I'm not sure she did haha. To congratulate you hears a sword I had lying around. I can't wait for us to talk in person.
Yours sincerely
Anonymous :)

Jaden giggled at the last part whoever this girl is had his back. However there was something unsettling about how she knew about the deaths. He shook it off and continued with the digging.