The truth (pt 1)

8th March 2008

Danny sat on the bench staring at the lifeless tree in front of him. He'd asked Jaden too meet him here half an hour ago. "What could be keeping him" he said bitterly to himself "he's probably with his boyfriend" he thought allowed.
"Whose with their boyfriend" Danny jolted up not expecting too hear someone's voice but he sizzled down after being met by his best friends soft green eyes.

Jaden snickered at his friends reaction before taking a seat by his side on the bench. There was a short sigh from Danny before he looked back into his friends eyes. "Jaden" he said nervously "Danny" Jaden giggled. "There's a murderer going around" Danny said before composing himself.

Jaden shook of a stutter before reply in a solum tone "I know". He looked at Danny with an understanding look. "They killed so many people they even killed Trish" Danny said dragging back his tears. " no they didn't kill Trish she died of a heart attack remember" Jaden claimed believing the half true lie he just told. Danny sat up straighter before a tear burned down his cheek, he sniffled before continuing. "Which was caused by the murderer (Jaden shuddered) they planned to kill her they had her tied too a table in a shed for fuck sake in a shed" he stopped to regain his breath. He stared Jaden directly in the eyes causing him to wince in fear, he'd never seen Danny like this for the first time in forever he saw something in his friend and that something was potential.

"The killer was at Maddison's party" Danny said finally averting his gaze. "How do you know" asked Jaden. "Don't be stupid Jay Trish was at the party with us she was obviously targeted by some freak" he put emphasis on the freak part. "She was found in a shed the night after the party she couldn't remember a thing". "And she was lucky to be alive up to the moment you.." Danny shattered into a thousand pieces. He sprang up in fear "i..it was you".

Jaden held his hands out to reassure his friend but it was too late he couldn't worm his way out of this one. Instead he just stood there dumb struck gazing at his friend in fear. Danny went to open his mouth before a hand clamped it shut and he fell out of consciousness.

"I had it under control" Jaden spat at Sabrina. "Oh really so what was all this about" she held out her hands the way Jaden did at the park. "I was calming him down" the boy reassured. "Liar" came the girls immediate reply.

Danny's POV
I opened my heavy eyelids slowly. My eyes focusing on the scene accruing in front of me. It was Jaden and that weirdo Sabrina they were bickering over something I caught two words "calming and liar". The word liar stuck to me like glue.

Jaden was a liar he had been killing people for years heck he even tried to kill me. A shiver ran down my spine. If I hadn't of gone home I would've been dead instead of Trish. The thought clung on for a while before I looked up to see two green eyes and two brown eyes looking down at me. Jaden spoke first.

" I'm glad you're awake we have a proposition for you"....