Break a leg

The year is 2005. Jaden never liked running. It was a boring sport. In fact he didn't like sport all together. He was always a introverted person always kept to himself but it was sports day and as a sixteen year old boy he was obliged to take part. He signed up for the relay race since it was pretty much the only sport he didn't have to complete by himself.

Jaden looked around at his team of four people. Two girls Two boys to make it fair. He turned around to see his three best friends Trish, Danny and Leo standing waiting to cheer him on. He smiled as he looked at them. His sight was blocked by a guy who was 5'9 with black hair. "Shit" Jaden whispered to himself. It was Karl he suddenly got embarrassed and turned red. Karl looked down at him and smiled. He turned to walk away before saying "this is my team Fag you better not fuck it up". He then jogged to his place.

The whistle blew and Jaden waited for Alice to pass the baton to Sabrina who slowly took the baton from Alice's hand. She then darted towards Jaden at lightning speed. This knocked him of balance and caused her to drop the baton. Which he picked up Sabrina quickly apologised as Jaden ran towards Karl. When he finally got to Karl. He snatched the baton from Jaden's hand and glared at him. "I told you not to fuck it up" he snapped before turning to race to the finish line. Jaden watched as he ran away. "Break a leg" he shouted back.

Later as the bell rang signalling the end of school Jaden and Trish got out of there chairs and walked to the door. "Don't beat yourself up it was Sabrina's fault" Trish said placing a hand on his shoulder. He wasn't paying attention he was too busy watching Karl walk out the room.

Jaden said goodbye to Trish as they walked separate ways. Jaden saw Karl a few feet ahead and began following him down the road.

Karl turned towards the woods behind Jaden's road as it was a short cut to his own. Jaden still on his trail he looked around to see if anyone was following. Before he pounced on Karl knocking his head against the floor causing him to lose consciousness.

When Karl came to he realised he was lying belly down on the floor. "What the" he said before trying to push himself up. "Good you're awake I've been waiting so long to see those eyes again". Karl turned his head over his shoulder recognising the voice. Jaden walked in front of him so he could see. Karl immediately tried to get on his feet but he couldn't something was holding them down. "What have you done fag ?" he spat at Jaden. Jaden looked hurt "how could you I just wanted to race you after seeing how good you were today" he chirped back with his hand on his heart. Still trying to push himself up Karl looked up at him in disgust "a race?" he asked concerned. "Yeah" Jaden replied enthusiastically "if you win you go home but if I win I get to kill you" he smiled. Karl began struggling using all his strength to try and get up. It was no use. "I'll give you a 5 second head start" Jaden said looking down at his friend. Karl pushed with his arms trying to get up again. "5" Jaden began. Karl pushed violently against the floor. "4" Jaden continued. Karl still trying to get up. "3". Why couldn't he move his legs. "2". Karl turned his head to see a mangled mess of what used to be his legs. That's why he thought the fucker broke them "1".

Jaden jumped and clapped excitedly. "Yay I win you could of at least tried to run" he said teasingly. "What the fuck do you want with me?" Karl screeched. Jaden paid no attention and walked around towards his victims legs. Karl struggled before his mangled leg was torn off causing him to scream out on pain. "You fucking little shit what have I done too yo..." He was  interrupted by Jaden placing his lips on his. Karl spat out causing Jaden to get angry. "You know what" he said "I liked you I have done for a year". He walked over to Karl lying helplessly on the floor and 
shoved his amputated leg into his mouth causing him to choke. "You were my first crush" he continued pushing the leg in further dislocating the jaw in the process. Karl tried to scream as blood poured from his mouth. "I could even say I loved you" Jaden kept on. Blood spurted everywhere as Karl gripped the legs bone with his top teeth crying in agony. Jaden laughed menacingly as he watched his victims face turn dark red and watched as the blood kept pouring. Karl glared at the crazy boy before his pupils dilated and he stopped gagging.

"That makes nine" Jaden smiled before kissing the corpse on the cheek and dragging it back to the shed.