Im not alone

"Go talk to him" Sabrina nudged signalling toward a tall dark haired boy sitting on his own eating a bacon butty.

Jaden trembled nervously before his friend shoved him towards the guy. Jaden blushed and let out a tiny embarrassed wave, causing Sabrina to giggle from the awkwardness she was witnessing.

The guy looked at Jaden and smiled signalling for him to take a seat.
.....................................................
4 years later

Jaden's POV
Ok so I know what your thinking what happened in those four long years. The answer is a lot. Sabrina and I killed a few people. We would've killed more but then we started getting noticed by the police. You see I completely forgot I was a serial killer. Yeah I know you can't really forget something like that but I did. Apparently whilst we were busy slaughtering people the shed killer had become national news. So Sabrina and I stopped killing we stopped for nine and a half months before deciding we couldn't just stop. So we continued killing but made it more subtle. We created these things called play dates where we would chose one day a month to kill someone on.

What else happened oh yeah my family died last year there was a house fire and no one made it out alive luckily for me I was out killing so I'm still here. I brought the house next to Sabrina after I inherited all of my family's money. We created a shared room between our houses for our play dates by knocking through one of the rooms in our houses. I used some wallpaper to cover up the door which did a very good job. I live with my hot as fuck boyfriend Leon now so at least I don't live on my own. He doesn't know about me being a murderer or the secret room but that's how it is.

We killed Danny two years ago not that we wanted to but he's dead so can't change that.

Anyway that's basically all that happened I'm now a 20 year old guy in a relationship living next door to my accomplice.

Authors note: sorry this part was short but I needed to set the scene for the next part. Keep reading this story to find out if there's more to Leon or how Danny was offed