Lighten up

Jaden stared at each and every painful rain drop jump from the sky. He sighed with exaggerated boredom. "It's not fair" he complained. "It's our play date and it's raining" Jaden stated bitterly. "Welcome to England" Sabrina responded sarcastically. The boy turned to his friend and mocked her voice. He was met by two fiery brown eyes and he quickly shut up.

A few minutes later Jaden looked out the window and caught a glimpse of a blonde haired woman clunking down the street in her heels. "Emile" Jaden said hopefully savouring the taste of revenge on his lips. He was ecstatic to discover it was in fact the same girl who harassed himself and his family all those years ago. This was the perfect chance to get revenge.

Sabrina looked over at Jaden in confusion. "You know her?" She asked trying to wrap her head around things. Jaden gave his friend a slight smirk and ran over to the draw, under the desk along the wall, to the right of the window. He pulled out a small blow dart and proceeded to fill it with tranquilliser. Sabrina stepped back and watched on amusement clearly in her dark brown eyes. The boy blew the dart out the window and watched as it propelled itself through the air and into the unsuspecting girls neck. He waited for a few seconds before darting out the room and onto the cold wet street bellow.

A few minutes later and Jaden had laid Emile out on the torture table. The two friends were excited for their play date. "Now we wait" Sabrina told the boy in a strict tone implying he was impatient. Jaden shrugged the mood off and proceeded to get an adrenaline shot out of one of the drawers. Brutally Sabrina ripped the shot out of the boys grasp. "What the fuck was that for" Jaden winged like a baby. He was answered with a glare. "Ok I'll shut up" the boy huffed.

The pair waited two hours before Emile finally decided to wake up with a loud scream. "WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" Sabrina immediately motioned for Jaden to shut her up. Jaden frantically search for an item to shut the girl up with. She struggled for a while whilst the girls screaming protruded his ears. Sabrina hissed begging him to find something, anything that could shut the bitch up. Then he found it a long white candle the kind you find in a church. "Will this do?" Jaden begged hopefully. Sabrina gave a sharp nod and Jaden shoved the candle into the girls screaming gob shutting her up instantly. The quite hugged the pair like a warm quilt in winter. "Now what?" Asked the boy stumped with what to do. Sabrina's eyes shone like diamonds as she clicked her fingers and grabbed two more candles one large like the one in Emile's mouth the other a small tea candle.

Sabrina lit the tea candle and allowed it to drip hot wax on table Emile laid on. Closer, closer, closer Sabrina dripped the wax she stopped looking in the eyes of her prey who wriggled for her life. She gave a slight laugh before allowing once more to drip into the girls right eye. She repeated the step with the left eye.

Jaden took the second large candle and lit it placing it gently in the girls private area. He lit both large candles and the friends waited and waited and waited. Hours went by they played games to amuse themselves as the girl on the table faced unbearable torture.

Once the candles had melted to the end of there life cycles all that remained was a solid heap of wax lying still in the girls terrified mouth.

Authors note: Thank you everyone for waiting for this part to be uploaded i intended for it to be uploaded on Thursday but life got in the way.
I want to thank every single person who reads my story even just 1 read makes my day.
I also want to suggest some of my friend's work.
Look at Zaynmalikforever1999 she has an amazing story about love if you're into that.
And StarDaniel110 he is writing a Star Wars story and an amazing story about a girl being stalked it is a must read.