Who's there

Jaden looked on in confusion "um Sabrina since when did we have a cooker." The girl let out a slight laugh "since I bought it dumbass". Jaden shrugged his shoulders "what you cooking anyway" he asked as Sabrina poured some oil into a frying pan. She giggled again before watching as the oil sizzled up. "It's for our guest" she said casually. She turned to Jaden and raised an eyebrow "have you ever eaten any of your victims". Jaden went white in horror he'd never thought about eating anyone before that was disgusting. Killing someone was one thing but eating them it was just wrong.

"No" came his reply. Sabrina cackled in amusement "you idiot were not cannibals that is just wrong on so many levels". A wave of relief rushed through his body. Knock knock. Imediantly the pair bolted up in silence. They shared a worried look before the old wooden door creaked open. "Hello" came the voice of a man "I need help I'm injured". A slight smirk grew onto Sabrina's face. She bravely crept towards the hallway. "Hi you better come in she said walking round the corner to see a tall brown haired man holding his wrist out in pain.

Sabrina walked the guy towards a chair before sitting him down. She calmed him down a little before going over to the frying pan. She poured the oil into a needle before walking back up to the man. "So what's your name" she asked. "Joshua" he replied. "So how come you're wrist has been cut" she asked questioningly. Joshua explained how he had gotten into a fight and how his opponent had pulled out a knife on him the pair listened intently clinging on to every last word.

When Joshua had finished explaining Sabrina pulled out the small needle. "This will help ease the pain" she said comfortingly. Joshua nodded ready for the needle. A small prick penetrated the boys tough skin. He whined in pain and then screamed in agony. He watched as his bright blue veigns convoluted viciously. "Shit" he screamed he could see the burning oil traveling slowly towards his vulnerable heart. "Please" he pleaded as a tear rolled down his cheek. Blisters ran up his arms spewing out blood in all directions. This was the worst pain he'd ever experienced.

He stared at the girl looking at him with a wicked smile on her face. Joshua's breath shortened as the hot oil began hugging his heart. He let out one last scream in agony before sizzling in silence.

A loud clap came from behind Sabrina she smiled and gave a bow. "You know" she started "that should have been my fourth kill". She grabbed a the needle and dropped a tiny amount of oil on Jaden's left arm. "Ow" he pulled back sharply. Sabrina smiled in triumph before going back to the stove and cracking one egg into the pan.