He hurts for love

"Fucking clowns I hate them" Jaden growled looking out his window glaring at the clown handing out balloons to passers by. Leon walked up to his lover and placed his hands around his waist. "Baby he's just doing his job" he said softly in the boys ear before kissing him on the cheek. "Why do you have to go to work?" Jaden asked sadly. He was answered by another kiss "to get money to pay for the house so I can share it with you" the man laughed. Jaden pouted and the two shared a kiss before Leon finally let go and went to work.

Jaden stood in the room still watching the creep show bellow. When without warning Sabrina burst through the bedroom door screaming "LETS GO KILL A FUCKING CLOWN". The two laughed ecstatically. Jaden told Sabrina to quieten down "anyone could have heard" he explained worry in his eyes. "Relax no one heard" persuaded the girl.

That's where they were wrong someone did hear. Leon was downstairs struggling to find his key when he heard Sabrina shout. He smiled at the thought then called his boss claiming he was ill. Slowly he crept upstairs watching his boyfriend and neighbour planning a murder.

"We could slice his nose off and make him eat it" Jaden laughed he was answered with a slap to the face. "You idiot clowns don't really have bright red noses" Sabrina chortled. "How on earth will we get him out of the public eye?" She asked seriously. They both thought for a while before Jaden ran out the room. Followed swiftly be a bewildered Sabrina.

They both entered the street and the clown looked directly into the boys eyes. "Balloon?" The clown giggled with pleasure. Jaden giggled too to the confusion of his friend. "I'll take a nice red one" Jaden smiled. The clown turned to the balloons in his hand reaching for a red one. Jaden looked at Sabrina and smiled. He proceeded to walk up to the creatures back and stabbed it. Sabrina understanding what was going on quickly cupped the clowns mouth making sure he didn't scream.

Half an hour later and the clown lay naked on the work table tied up and screaming. He was an average sized man with a hairy chest. Jaden spat on the clowns ugly face and stabbed the man in the genitals. Causing an orchestra of screams from the man. Sabrina ruthlessly stabbed the man in the chest causing the man to wince with every scream.

Outside the room Leon listened with amazement. He never once noticed the secret room hidden behind wallpaper. But now he could tell by the subtle flap engrossing the door beneath. In wonder he lifted the flap took a deep breath and entered the torture chamber.

Jaden and Sabrina screamed in panic as the door opened. The man looked happy to see his saviour enter the room. Jaden looked at his boyfriend paralysed in fear. Sabrina backed herself into the corner for once she was actually scared she didn't want to kill the one person Jaden cared about. Leon looked at the man on the table studying him up and down.

He averted the gaze of his boyfriend and instead silently walked towards the desk covered in weapons. He picked up a long knife. Making the two killers wince in fear. Leon walked up to the naked man on the table and stabbed him in the stomach. The man screamed in pain. But Leon didn't care he cut out the shape of a love heart from the mans skin and grabbed a paint brush from the Weapon desk. He dipped the brush in the mans thick crimson blood and painted the words "I love you" onto the heart made of skin.

Leon gave the heart to Jaden who was still in shock. The man kissed his boyfriend on the lips before saying. "Jaden I don't care what you've done I love you and I will be here to help in anyway I can" Jaden blushed a deep red. Leon kissed him again before continuing "my love and Sabrina let's kill this FUCKING clowns arse."