Then there were two

As far as they knew Sabrina and Leon were the only two people on the planet that mattered. They were the only two survivors of the Sickly Six. To Leon his husband was dead as his sister. That upset him a little knowing his husband was gone and replaced with an empty shell. No longer a man just a shadow of what he once was.

Sabrina didn't see Jaden like that to her he was still the Jaden she'd met years ago and she was going to save him no mater what.

As Leon slept Sabrina snuck away from where they were staying. The place Lilith had kept them locked up like animals.

The hospital was only 20 minutes away and Sabrina was wearing her disguise. As she'd been in the hospital before the guard recognised her and allowed her free entry. She approached Jaden's room and walked in quietly as if not to wake a baby. Jaden looked up excited instead of constantly chanting death. He mouthed the words "Sabrina you came" Sabrina didn't understand Leon had said Jaden was crazy. He seemed perfectly normal.

Sabrina had a thought what if he pretended to be crazy in front of Leon. She didn't know why he would but it made some sort of sense in her mind.

"We're getting out of here" she told Jaden up front. Jaden's face beamed with happiness. He was positively glowing with excitement at the thought of escaping. Sabrina told Jaden to turn around and grabbed his hand. The woman whispered a spell and before they knew it they were outside the hospital. Jaden didn't ask what happened he may be mad but he wasn't stupid he knew Sabrina possessed magic. He knew it was a talent that she always had possessed. He'd snuck in her house once or twice and seen her spell books and candles and general magical objects.

Although Sabrina was Jaden's best friend. They had been through a lot together after all. They'd killed so many people. Jaden however feared Sabrina she was the one other person he feared other than death. He knew however that she was a friend and she would never hurt him.

But the power she harnessed. Such dark magic. Such darkness. Maybe she was born evil. He didn't know maybe he wasn't to know. All he knew was he needed to find his husband.

-4 hours later-

Jaden sat down next to Leon. He shook the man awake as fast as he could. Leon was scared to see Jaden but it was urgent. Jaden looked at his husband with tears in his eyes. Leon looked around shocked and hugged his husband. "What's wrong baby?" Leon asked in concern. Jaden looked down at the corpse of his friend. "I killed Sabrina."