The great escape

Edcliffe Prison housed both men and women. It was built in the early 1800s for its unusual amount of crime. Now in 2017 it was home to Leon Jean and Sabrina Jones. The prison sentencing was supposed to separate all of the Sickly Six. Charlotte was in a different prison a few towns over but for the meantime until another prison willing to take a member showed up, Leon and Sabrina shared a prison. The guards knew exactly how dangerous these prisoners were and exactly what they were capable of. So they made sure to keep their cells as far from eachother as possible.

Sabrina didn't like prison why should she? It was a place for criminals. Not witches. The truth is she could have magicked herself out of her cell at anytime but she forgot the spell to get out. She walked back and forth in her secured room. Trying so desperately to remember the spell. Then it hit her the words were right under her nose this whole time. Without taking a second thought she let the words slide softly from her mouth.

"Air from outside these walls.
Carry my mind, soul and spirit out to greet you"

The words left her mouth with ease. She could feel her body disappearing into the air. Her spirit carried under the tightly locked door and led outside the call into big empty space which was prison. When she opened her eyes she saw four guards staring at her in surprise and horror. How did this woman escape? They had no clue to them she appeared out of thin air. Sabrina smiled a smile so sinister even the devil would fear it. Before a guard could blow a whistle Sabrina pounced through the air. She jumped the guard pushing him to the floor. The other guards tried to stop her but she snapped the guards neck. She then jumped up and snapped the neck of two unsuspecting guards gathered around. The last guard a woman ran for help. Of course she was no match for Sabrina the wicked witch of the prison wing.

The guard ran for her life but the lioness leaped on her prey.

A few minutes later the alarms rang around the prison. Sabrina was already at Leon's cell. She'd let a couple convicts out with the stolen key by accident their stupidity must have alerted the other guards. She unlocked the soul taking a deep breath. "Ah thank god" she said relieved when she saw Leon's face. "How on.." Leon went to speak. "No time for talk get out, we're going to free your husband."

Leon's face lit up like a city on fire. The pair ran through the prison killing all the guards and convicts that got in their way. When they reached fresh air they laughed out of breath. The alarms rang but no guard was going to stop them in death. They high fived and looked up to see Clara and Luna staring in delight.

"We were just about to free you Auntie Sabrina" Luna jumped with joy. Leon and Sabrina smiled happily the four family members strolled away from the prison.

With an angry ex detective watching on from the shadows.