If i didn't do it then who did?

8th August 2005
This was a stupid trip Jaden told himself getting into his seat reluctantly. He shuffled himself to the seat next to the window as he got travel sick when going long distances. He sat staring out the thick piece of glass standing sharply in front of him. All he could think about was how pointless a trip to Devon would be there were hundreds of things he could be doing instead. Last month he killed his best friend, he could have been killing right now but nooo he was on a trip to Dev..

Jaden stoped his inner monologue when a tall girl sat next to him she had hair as dark as night and bangs that fell to the bottom of her forehead. "Who are you? Jaden tried to seem polite. It didn't work. The girl turned her head and chortled "I'm Clara and you are?" She asked with a grin that would make the Cheshire Cat jealous. "I'm Jaden" Jaden smiled. For the first time in ages he didn't want to kill this person they became friends in an instant. The two talked and joked and laughed throughout the whole journey.

When they arrived at the dorms they would be staying in the pair where joined by another girl. She introduced herself as Charlotte and Clara explained that they'd been friends for a long time. Charlotte was smaller than Jaden and Clara she had long brown hair and a fringe that was swept to the side. Jaden introduced himself kindly. There was something about Clara and Charlotte that put killing to the back of his mind.

Jaden had four dorm mates each more killable than the last. Edward was a short guy with glasses and red hair that didn't know where it was going. Neal was a tall black guy sure he seemed nice enough but that didn't mean Jaden didn't want to stab a dagger in his stomach. The next guy Cliff made Jaden seem like a midget he had the build of a builder, his blond hair a greasy mess it, made Jaden want to vomit. The last guy however was different he wasn't tall or short he had clean hair and golden brown eyes. His soft brown hair bounced gently on his head as he walked. He was beautiful "my names Henry" he spoke like an angel with his heavenly sweet voice. "I'm Jaden" he introduced himself for the third time today. The funny thing about Henry was Jaden didn't fancy him sure he was beautiful and a god. Probably great in bed too. No Jaden saw him as a trophy he was the perfect kill.

A few hours later Jaden walked back into his dorm sitting himself on his bed. He recalled the conversation he had a few minutes ago with Clara and Charlotte about if cats could fly in paper planes. Meanwhile in the real world the three demons and the angel were conversing about random stuff like who'd banged the most girls or where they get there weed from. The conversation changed quickly to Jaden. The boys joked how he looked like a serial killer. It was Cliff who spat out the line "I bet he's that Shed killer." Jaden froze in fear was it that obvious did they really know he was a blood thirsty killer. Edward laughed and explained that Jaden was too weak to even lift a kettle. Jaden twitched he didn't notice Henry had noticed from across the room. "Guys why don't you go to the smoking point for a bit I wanna take a nap in peace." Henry asked loud enough for everyone to hear. Surprisingly the trio listened and left Henry alone with Jaden.

"Is it true?" Henry broke the silence between the two. What should Jaden say how could he possibly answer such a serious question. "Y..yes I am gay" he stuttered after a while. Henry rolled his beautiful eyes "no i meant are you the shed killer?" His heart pounded against his ribcage trying to escape how the FUCK did he know. "It's ok if you are" Henry walked over and sat next to the boy. "I don't judge" he continued. Henry moved his head closer with each breath. "Yes" Jaden answered in defeat. Without reason Henry attacked Jaden's mouth with his lips. He pulled away after a while "for a killer you're a good kisser" he laughed sweetly Jaden blushed. Henry walked over to his bed he sat down on the edge locking eyes with the killer never tearing them away. The angel pulled out a drink from his navy blue rucksack. He placed his lips to the neck of the bottle. Never looking away. After a glug of the water Henry convulsed. He spluttered and chocked after a while he lay still on the floor when Jaden ran over to investigate, Henrys golden eyes stayed locked on his.

"But?" Jaden asked himself. "I didn't do this, who the fuck did this?" He searched frantically for a clue. Nothing.

"If I didn't do it then who did?"

Authors note
I want to thank everyone for reading this part of my story. If you liked it then you know you could vote. Who do you think killed Henry? Will you ever find out? This part was longer than my previous parts and I hope to keep writing longer parts but we'll see. I'll see you next week with the next part. It's gonna be a blood fest ;).