Is it her

The note fluttered gently into Jaden's hand. His eyes searched violently for anyone it could be from. No one. He'd gotten a note everyday since Jamie's death which was four days prior to the date. He cautiously unfolded the paper.

Hey it's me again. Isn't this exciting you have no idea who I am do you. So here's a clue. What's black and white and red all over?
Anonymous :)

Now the girl was sending him riddles. Sabrina walked into the room she was holding a red bag with a penguin in the centre. Black and white and red all over Jaden repeated in his head. Ofcourse it was Sabrina this whole time. He decided to question her after school.

The hours dragged by slowly. Jaden waited for the perfect moment it had presented itself. Sabrina walked past Jaden. He lifted up his arm and Sabrina was on the floor in seconds.

As she opened her eyes a figure un blurred  itself to reveal Jaden. Her eyes lit up brightly as she laughed in joy. "I knew it was you I knew it" she squealed. Jaden raised his eyebrow in confusion. "You're the shed killer" she continued. "Don't act so surprised Sabrina you knew it" He told her. Now Sabrina was confused "knew what?" She questioned. "Don't play dumb I know you're anonymous" Jaden screamed " who the hell is anonymous" came the reply. Know he was really stumped he knew it was her but why was she acting so confused.

He steeped back trying to figure out what to do. "So" Sabrina questioned "how're you gonna kill me" she said with a huge smile. "This is all just one giant joke to you do you know how scared I am of getting caught?" Jaden asked. Sabrina looked the boy directly in the eyes "Jaden who is anonymous?" She asked. "You are" he said shakily. Sabrina shook her head. "Don't deny it" he pleaded. "I saw your bag with the penguin on it". "What that's not mi.." "It has to be you" Jaden sobbed.

Sabrina looked up at Jaden in sadness this boy was scared of her. "It's not me" she assured him. Jaden looked even more puzzled "then who is". "Jaden look out" Sabrina screamed.

Jaden dodged just missing the knife by a centimetre. He jumped back in fear. It was anonymous.

Sabrina fought against her restraints. The masked girl was clearly not Sabrina apparently they weren't on his side either. Jaden panicked as he dodged the blade left and right. Sabrina still fought hard. Now Jaden was against a tree. "Who are you what do you want" he screamed.

Sabrina leaped onto the girls back pushing her to the ground. This gave time for Jaden to grab the knife in self defence. The girl in the suit fought with Sabrina for a while. Jaden stood out the way of the drama. Sabrina finally pinned the girl to the ground. Before removing the girls mask slowly.

Jaden was shocked. "What did I ever do to you" he asked Alice who was lasting on the floor. "You killed my fucking girlfriend" she screamed at him. Girlfriend the thought flew around Jaden's head. "You're seventh victim was my girlfriend" she screamed more. "Loanne was your girlfriend" Jaden asked. "Yes" came his reply.

"If you ask me" Sabrina butted in "she was better of without you". Alice thrashed her arms at the girl. It didn't work. "You ruined my life you ruined loads of family's lives" Alice cried. "Then why help me try and kill Jamie" Jaden questioned. "I had to prove to myself you really were a killer" she protested "you are you're a flicking little psychopath". Jaden cowered into the corner. Sabrina ferociously whacked Alice around the face causing a nose bleed.

Jaden ran over and brutally stabbed the girl in the heart. As Alice coughed up blood Sabrina screamed "you loved her so much see her in hell". Finally Alice stopped fighting. Sabrina stepped away from the corpse and looked Jaden in the eyes. "You can't do this alone you need help" she offered him her hand. He looked down at the gesture and slowly shook the hand.

Sabrina whispered "two heads are better than one" and Jaden smiled.