Killing in Ibiza (pt 2)

"Good morning señoritas" Leon said with a sadistic smile. The girls screamed through their gags. It was no use nobody could hear them and now with the hotel worker gone and the door locked no one will find them. Jaden studied the sluts intensely these girls wanted to sleep with him a few hours ago. Now what were they thinking? Probably why the hell is this handsome devil taunting us as we're tied up.

"Now ok going to take off your gag and you are going to give me your name, ok?" Leon said crouching down in front of one of the girls. The girl nodded in fear. "Good" Leon proclaimed satisfied before removing the gag. The girl prepared to let out an ear splitting scream. Leon grabbed the girl by the lips and squeezed. Causing her lips to be pushed together painfully. "He only wanted to know your name" Jaden looked disheartened. "If you tell me your name we'll let you go" the girls eyes looked at eachother in confusion. "It's true" Jaden smiled catching on to what Leon was doing.

Leon removed his hand and was immediately greeted with the word "Corey" Leon then asked what the other girls name was to which Corey replied "her name is Hallie". The boys hadn't noticed before but both girls had very thick Spanish accents. They had both assumed they were tourists but now it became clear they were locals.

"Now for being good girls we will let you go" Leon smiled. "Oh thank you so much thank you sir thank you". Leon and Jaden both smiled at eachother with a knowing look. "I think you've both learnt not to be gross sluts don't you honey?" Jaden nodded "yep they can go" the girls gave a look of immediate relief. "To hell" Jaden smiled menacingly.

Leon shoved the gag back into Corey's mouth and laughed. The girls squirmed with fear. The couple grabbed a butchers knife each and approached a girl one for each of them. They both raised their arms and... blood went everywhere. The splatters spread across the walls it was like an artists masterpiece. Such wonderful glorious strokes. The synchronised slicing and stabbing was beautiful. Time seemed to slow down for the couple. They were encased within a moment of pure bliss.

Once they had finished slicing the girls they steeped back and admired their work. They both made sure to keep the faces clean of any blood or trauma for the next part of their masterpiece. The boys removed the gags only to hear splutters from the girls after mutating their bodies so much they struggled to make noise. One girl was able to say the line "you're Dexter" before saving her voice.

With a smile Jaden and Leon forces Corey's and Hallie's mouths together into a kiss. Jaden then got a needle and thread and sewed their lips together forever trapping them in a kiss. Tears rushed down Hallie's face after noticing Corey had blacked out. "Time for our last activity in Ibiza" Leon smiled looking over at Jaden. "Yep this honeymoon was smashing" Jaden laughed lifting his knife exactly the same time as his husband. They both with one foul swoop slit the throats of the girls watching as their blood poured onto eachother.

The husbands held hands and smiled. This was the best honeymoon they could wish for.