The slip up

Celia Mackenzie walked down the paved road phone in hand. She was texting her boyfriend of five years Matt Atkins. She had come back from her home in Florida just to see him on one of the few times she could. Her light blond pony tail danced in the cool autumn wind. Her black shiny heels clicked along the path. Click, Click, Click. This should be the best day of her life but Jaden and his gang had other plans. Celia Mackenzie was destined to become victim number seventy - eight.

Celia wasn't stupid her boyfriend was a police officer she noticed the group tailing her she had a for a while. Instead of running in fear she carried on with a brave face. As she walked towards a place where no one could see her be taken she sent one last text to Matt.

It had been two hours after the text when the woman finally awoke on a table surrounded by blood thirsty killers

It had been two hours after the text when the woman finally awoke on a table surrounded by blood thirsty killers. They were talking to her but she blocked out their voices. It was only a matter of time before her boyfriend and the police arrived to save her. She took a long hard look around at the torture room. At all the blood stained tools lying about. All of the body parts remade into every day objects like a lamp shade made of human skin or the decorative figurines carved from bone. The woman wondered how many people had died in this room. How many people have they killed. Celia saw a little girl among the group. She felt sick they were tainting a child.

As Sabrina lifted up a mallet to crash down into Celia's leg. The group heard sirens outside. Loud overwhelming sirens that pierced through the walls. Sabrina dropped the mallet in panic. Jaden fell to the floor covering his ears. "Death, Death, Death" he cried. Leon tried lifting his husband up to no avail. He looked over at Luna and then looked around. "Clara" he screamed "take Luna and run, don't stop running we'll catch up with you." Clara didn't need to be told twice. The woman and the girl ran through Sabrina's door and didn't look back.

"Sabrina, Charlotte you need to get out now!" Leon cried desperately. Sabrina shook her head. "No if you go down im going down with you."

The police burst through the front door with a crash.

"Speak for yourself" Charlotte said before running for Sabrina's door.

The police ran upstairs. They were gonna catch The Shed Killer after years of looking.

Leon and Sabrina frantically tried lifting Jaden up. "Death, Death, Death" he cried. "Jaden honey now isn't the time we have to go right now" Leon begged.

The police burst through the hidden door. The wallpaper wasn't that helpful to hide the room. It was simple to deduce there was another room from the extra window on the top floor.

The police forced both Sabrina and Leon on the floor with Jaden. They were immediately apprehended. Jaden looked up to see Death looking down at him through the police. Death shook his head and mouthed the words "I told you to stop Jaden, I told you to stop" nobody else saw.

Jaden babbled all the way down the stairs he Twitched and Twitched and Twitched uncontrollably. Charlotte was also apprehended she'd been caught escaping Sabrina's front door rather than the back. That was a major slip up. Clara and Luna were nowhere to be seen they had escaped, they were free.

Sabrina, Leon and Charlotte were forced into the back of a police van. Jaden was forced into a straight jacket for everyone's safety.

Just like that years of hard work killing so many people and it was over they were going to jail for life. It could be worse they could be given to Death.