Chapter 2

Soon the sound of high heels emerged from the long hall way.

"Hello Callie, how are you?" She said.

"Good, how are you?" I replied.

"My name is Savannah and I will be asking you a couple of questions." She said. Savannah had long blonde hair. She was kind of tall and very stylish. Her eyeliner wing was sharp enough to kill a man. Her eyelashes were full and luxurious. Her lips were plump and full and covered with a matte nude color. She was dressed in a coral halter dress and black stilettos. "Ready to begin?"

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. The camera turned on.

"Welcome back to Australia Weekly. Today, Callie Logan joins us in letting us know a little bit about herself. If you don't already know her, Callie has been taking the social media world by storm. She recently reached 5 million followers on Vine, 7 million on Instagram, 10 million on Musical.ly, and a whopping 3 million subscribers on YouTube. So, now tell me, how do you feel about this recent achievement?"

"It feels amazing! When I started all of this I never thought that I would get this big and just seeing my fan base grow it leaves me speechless. Without my fans I would not be here today." I answered.

"What was your main goal when you started social media?" Savannah asked.

"My main intention was to make people laugh. To help people forget their problems and just smile for a while." I said.

"Now in some of your videos, you have mentioned that you haven't lived in Australia for your entire life. Tell me a little bit about that."

"Well I was born in Virginia but I have been living in Australia for 7 years now."

"Now you are 13, so you must of had some friends back home since you were 6 when you moved. Tell me about those friends." She asked. Immediately after she said that my smile faded into a frown.

"W-well, I had quite a few friends back in Virginia but I had one best friend that truly changed my life. We were next door neighbors since we were born. I was born a day after him so we are really close in age. We used to do everything together but ever since I moved we kind of lost touch." Sadness had absorbed my body. I was fighting back tears as I left out Jacob's name.

"What is this mystery best friends' name?" Savannah asked.

"......." I sat there silently thinking about what would happen if I said his name out loud. "Jacob. Jacob Sartorius." I said. Tears filled my eyes. I blinked. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it off.

"Jacob Sartorius is also a Viner so he has social media. Why didn't you guys stay in touch?" She asked.

"I-I don't know why. We said we were and then we never did. He grew up and soon I just figured he didn't remember me..."

"How could I not remember my best friend?" A voice asked sounding kind of hurt. I turned around and no one was there.

"How could I possibly forget the girl that taught me how to not be afraid, how to stick up for myself, how to change the world. There is no possible way that I could ever forget you Callie Nichole Logan." The voice appeared again. I did not recognize it but it felt like it sounded familiar. Was this some kind of joke? I turned around once more to see a boy, about 5'6" with brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. I was so shocked to see this person standing in front of me that I couldn't speak. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran into his arms. They were warm and they took me back to my childhood in Virginia.

"Jacob." I stammered. It was hard to get the words out.

"I missed you Callie." Jacob said. His grip getting tighter around my body.

"I missed you, too" I said back, clenching my arms around him even harder.

"Well that's all we have time for. I would like to thank Callie Logan for joining us today. Don't forget to tune in next week for another episode of Australia Weekly." Savannah stated into the camera.

"And we're out!" A camera guy yelled.

"Thank you Callie for join us on the show today. I hope to see you back in the future. I'll leave you and Jacob to your bonding time now." Savannah had then left the room.

"Why are you here Jacob?" I said. Jacob let go of my and wiped away the tears from my face.

"Because, I needed to see you." He said. It was hard to tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing by the tone of his voice. "I need to talk to you." With those words my heart sank.