Chapter 29

10 hours laters, we finally get to Jacob's house. It was really wierd going back to a place that I haven't seen in almost 8 years. Nothing has really changed. Except for the fact that my old house had residents in it. I saw two teenage boys that looked about 15 and 16, a girl that looked about 14, and a set of twin girls that looked like they were maybe 8. It was wierd looking at that house. To think, that 8 years ago, I lived there and now there was a new family living there was surreal but it was reality. Jacob and I got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases. We headed up the stairs. I turned right and headed to the guest bedroom and Jacob turned left, heading towards his room. I set down my suitcases and walked out of the guest room and into Jacob's.

"Wow it hasn't changed at all since I was last here." I exclaimed.

"Well except for the fact that you don't live right next door to me anymore." He said with a frown on his face.

"Yeah, I noticed the new family next door when we pulled up. How are they?" I asked.

"There nice. Wanna go meet them?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go." Jacob and I walked downstairs and over to their house.

"Hi guys, I'd like you to meet Callie." Jacob said.

"Hey, I'm Cody." The oldest one said with a smile.

"Hey, I'm Ethan the younger one said. Cody was 16 and Ethan was 15. They were both about 6 foot with dirty blonde hair and fairly tan skin. And might I add, are extremely good looking. Suddenly a scream emerged from behind them.

"Nadine!! Calm down." Cody said.

"You're Callie!! Omg I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you!!" She screamed.

"Nadine what are you talking about?" Ethan asked.

"You know that girl that I've been practically having a heart attack about ever since I heard she was coming to America?" She asked her brothers.

"Oh that really pretty one?" Ethan asked. Nadine gave him a nod and I blushed as he called me pretty.

"Yeah what about her?" Cody asked.

"That's her!" She squeled.

"Wow she just as pretty in person as she is online." Ethan exclaimed.

"Why thank you." I blushed. I looked over and saw Jacob getting jealous but I brushed it off.

"You wanna hang out with us?" Nadine asked.

"Of course!" I said. Jacob and I hung out with them playing basketball, and talking with Nadine. Nadine was 13 and we got along really well. It was kind of nice making a new friend in America. I also got to know Cody and Ethan quite a bit. Ethan was my favorite but Cody was still really fun to talk to.

I spent most of my time with them for the next few days and not as much time with Jacob. He was busy and it was kind of nice to hang out with normal people and just relax. Ethan and I got really close with eachother over the next couple of days and I could tell that Jacob was getting jealous but I just blew it off without thinking anything about it. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea though.