Chapter 33

~~~Jacob's P.O.V~~~
I was beyond mad with Callie. How could she do something like that right in front of me. Callie kissed Ethan and Ethan kissed her back. I thought he was my friend. I thought that Callie was better than that. Looking back on it, I probably shouldn't have called her a hoe but she deserved it after what she did. I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Callie so I didn't open it. I saw that there was a little piece of white paper so I picked it up and threw it in the trash. I didn't care what was on it or what she had to say.

~~~Callie's P.O.V~~~
I landed in California 4 hours later. It was around 9 in the morning when I had finally exited the plane and started walking through L.A.X. I had just barely gotten through baggage claim when fans had started to swarm me. They asked for pictures and of course, I said yes, and acted as if everything was alright even though it wasn't. But I couldn't let that show. I had to be strong for my fans. As the crowds died down I saw Cameron waiting for me. I ran towards him to hug him. It felt really good being in his arms for once.

"Hey Callie, how's everything going?" Cameron said as he pit me down from the hug. I shook my head.

"Not so good, I'll tell you about it in the car." I said and he gave me an understanding look. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. Very busy." He said with a smile on his face. Cameron's smile was so perfect. It could literally light up a whole room. He was my best friend. The big brother that I always wanted. Cameron wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the airport and into his car. His assistant, Makenzie, drove while he sat in the back seat with me.

"How far is it from here to your house?" I asked Cameron.

"About 20 minutes." Cameron replied.

"I'll tell you what's going on when we get there." I said.

"Sounds good." We spent that 20 minutes talking and having fun. I got to know Makenzie a bit and she was super nice and funny. It was a short while till we reached Cameron's house but when we did, he started asking questions right away.

"So how are things with you and Jacob?" He asked.

"They're not going," a tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek. "I messed up real bad and that is why I came here so early. We aren't talking and at this point in time, I'm not even really apart of his life anymore."

"What happened? Are you okay?" Cameron immediately asked as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"No." I whispered as I broke down into tears. Thinking about the situation made me feel dizzy. As if the entire world was spinning and it wouldn't stop all because of a stupid mistake that I made. As soon as I sucked up the tears and got myself together, I told Cameron everything. Every word that came out of our mouths, every move we made, every feeling we ever felt. Cameron was very supportive but I knew that by the way his biceps tensed up when I said the name Jacob, that he wanted to hurt him for hurting me. Although I insisted that it was my fault.

"I messed up and that's why I'm here."

"So you just left without saying goodbye?" Cameron asked.

"Oh no Jacob and I said goodbye. Well if you count him screaming I hate you and I never want to see you again a goodbye. If you don't then technically, I didn't. I mean I left everyone back in Virginia a note but I don't know if they read it."

"I'm so sorry Callie."

"It's okay. Maybe this was meant to happen. Maybe it happened so I could see the truth and realize that I don't need the negativity in my life. Maybe it's helping me get rid of all the fake people in my life that don't deserve to know me." I said trying to reassure Cameron that I was okay.

"That's a great way to look at it." He said.

"Hold up for a second. I gotta call my friend Maia real quick and let her know that I'm okay." I said as I grabbed my phone and went outside and into the hallway of Cameron's apartment complex.

*ring* *ring*

"C'mon Maia! Pick up the phone." I said to myself as my phone kept ringing.

"Hello?" Someone answered.

"Hey Maia - Wait your not Maia! Who is this?" I asked.

"Callie?! Is that you?" The voice was significantly deeper than Maia's.

"Um...who is this?" I persisted.

"It's me..." all of the sudden there was a loud crash coming from the end of the hallway. I pulled the phone away from my ear before the caller could even say who they were. But I had to go see what happened.