Chapter 38

Allie pulled into the studio lot and parked the car. News about my appearance on the show had spread pretty quickly and there were tons of fans lined up outside of the studio, most holding signs saying that they loved me and were my biggest fan. I smiled a the sight of them. For them to just be there for me and support me doing what I love to do made me genuinely happy. A security guy for the show quickly came over to the car, ready to escort me into the building right away.

"You ready to go, Miss Logan?" The security guy asked. I stepped out of the car and started walking with him. Allie drove off to go park somewhere else. Within seconds of Allie driving off, I was spotted. The fans immediately started screaming, some even being reduced to tears. I continued walking towards them, ignoring where the security guard was going. "Miss Logan, the studio entrance is this way." He said directing me.

"I know," I said. "Can you just give me a moment, please. "He shrugged and I started walking over to the line of fans faster than I had before. The screams got louder the closer I got to them. May of them pulled out their phones ad started recording and taking pictures while others stood there frozen as if they were so surprised or excited that they couldn't move. Being able to have this much of an impact on my fans was truly such a blessing. Everyone was shouting, asking if they could get a picture with me. I stopped and took a whole bunch of videos when I noticed a really cute boy out of the corner of my eye. He was staring down at his phone while a little girl, must be his little sister jumped up and down in front of him. I bent down towards the girl and her eyes lit up. "Hi, what's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"I-I-I..." The little girl stammered. The cute boy looked up from his phone.

"Her name's Naomi." He stated. "Sorry she's just a little star struck." He laughed. I looked down at Naomi and then back up at the boy. "And what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Austin." He said. I smiled at him and looked back down at Naomi.

"Hi Naomi!" I exclaimed. "It's a pleasure to meet you! Would you like to take a picture with me?" Naomi nodded her head. "Austin, you get in here too." Reluctantly, he shrugged and walked over to me.

"Here I can take the picture for you." A girl standing in line behind us offered.

"Thanks." I smiled. Austin handed the girl behind us his phone and put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. Naomi was on the other side of me. The girl snapped a couple pictures and handed Austin his phone back. Before he could grab his phone, I grabbed it, looking at the pictures.

"Hey give me my phone back!"He laughed.

"One sec." I replied, quickly putting my number into his contact list. I handed Austin back his phone with his contacts still open. Austin looked down at his phone and a look of astonishment washed over his face. "This can be our little secret." I smiled and bent down to Naomi's height. "It was a pleasure to meet you Naomi." I smiled and hugged her. I stood back up and waved goodbye to everyone in line as I walked into the studio. Once in the studio, I was greeted by the same security guard that had greeted me at my car. From there, he led me to the green room and basically explained how this was going to go.

"Now this is where I leave you," The security guard started. "The stage manager will take things from here just make yourself comfortable while you wait. I'll come get you after the show to escort you to your car and then my job here is done." He walked away directly after saying that.

"Okay.." I thought to myself as I sat down on the couch in the green room and started scrolling through Instagram. Instead of just scrolling through my regular feed, I decided that it would be a good time to look through the discoveries section of Instagram. While some of the posts were funny, a lot of the posts in the discovery feed was about the events an drama that had recently been occurring in the social media society and Maia, Jacob, and I seemed to be the stars. Headlines of some of the posts read, "Jacob's next door neighbor secretly pregnant with his baby?! PROOF!!" or "Callie Logan's secret love triangle? Pictures!! " I kept scrolling seeing what kind of crap they were making up or "exposing" until I had finally had enough. I put down my phone and waited for the stage manager to come get me for my segment on the show. Thirty minutes passed before the stage manager came to get me.

"Hello Callie! I'm Jessica. It's so ince to finally meet you!" She smiled as she took my hand. Now if you will follow me to the stage, you are on in five minutes." I quickly walked behind her making my way towards the stage. Once in the wings, Jessica faced me and pushed up the microphone on her headset. "Okay, we will give you the signal on when to walk out there you just have to be ready. You'll walk through this hall with a big smile on her face and when you reach the stage, you will hug James and sit in the chair next to him. Got that?" I nodded and she smiled. "Don't be nervous, you are going to do great out there." I just nodded again.

"And we're on in five, four, three, two, one..." The stage manager called out.

"Tonight's special guest is a newbie to the television world but is not shy in front of cameras. With over thirty million followers across all of the social media sites that she is active upon, she is well known for her quirkiness in front of a camera, her unique dance moves, the vocal chords that this girl carries around on her, and the list goes on and on. Please welcome Callie Logan!" James said.

"Here goes nothing." I thought to myself. I walked out of the wings, through the hallway and onto the stage, waving just like Jessica had told me. I got to James, hugged him and sat down on the sofa right next to him.

"Thank you for joining me tonight on the show." James smiled.

"Thank you for having me." I replied back with a smile.