Chapter 23

My phone rang. It was a text from Zach.

Zach: Hey I'm gonna go back to my hotel.

Callie:  You know how to get back right?"

Zach: Yeah

Callie: You okay?

Zach didn't reply to my last text. I cannot believe that Luna might have ruined my relationship with Zach. I put my phone away and wrapped the drivers seat in towels that I had found in the back of my car so that I didn't get the milkshake that was on my body everywhere. I drove faster than I normally do but I was still cautious so that I didn't get pulled over. In about 5 minutes I got to my house. I quickly ran in and up to my bathroom. I undressed as quick as I could, wrapping a towel around me and running downstairs to throw my clothes in the washing machine. I ran back upstairs and without even taking my makeup off, I jumped in the shower. I was thankful that Luna hadn't gotten too much of her milkshake in my hair otherwise it could have been worse. I followed my repetitive shower routine quickly getting out.

I wiped away any access makeup on my face as I started to reapply my makeup. Concealer, foundation, a little bit of contour and highlight, with a gold, shimmering eyeshadow, winged out liner and mascara applied to every eyelash. I left my long blonde hair down and parted on the right side. I put on a pair of high waisted, lightwashed, jean shorts and a tight, neon green crop top. I completed the outfit with a pair of white converse and swiped a bit of Candy K across my lips. It was a perfect time to take a selfie and that's exactly what I did. Positioning the phone precisely in front of my reflection and posing, taking a quick picture. I added some filters and posted it to both snapchat and Instagram, instantly receiving likes. I grabbed my charger and ran out to my car.

I quickly ran out to my car. I had to get this thing sorted out with Zach so I headed over to his hotel. I parked and noticed that there were reporters crowded near the front door and in the lobby. There were also a bunch of girls in the crowd. "Great, this is going to suck getting into the hotel." I thought to myself. How was I going to do it? The only thing that came to my mind was to push through the crowd, but the only problem with that was what if someone noticed me. Would they stop me and ask me questions? Take pictures? Well one thing I knew for sure is that it would be easier to get in then to get out. I went for it. No one paid attention to me so I slide past some of the reporters and through the front doors of the hotel without getting recognized. I ran up the stairs up to Zach and Sanni's room. I knocked on the door. Sanni answered.

"Hey Callie." Sanni said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Sanni. Where is Zach?" I asked.

"He went down to the beach. He seemed pretty upset. Is he okay?" Sanni asked.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out. Do you know where on the beach he is?" I asked.

"I don't know." Sanni replied.

"Okay," I let out a sigh. "I'll..." I hesitated for a second, "I'm gonna go look for him. Thanks for your help Sanni."

"No problem." He said.

"Bye!" I started on down the hall. I walked down the stairs to the lobby. I was on my way to the back door of the hotel when I noticed that some girls and more reporters had crowded around the back door. I quickly turned around and headed towards the side doors, my last way to escape without going through the front. Some more reporters had gathered there too. Fuck. I slowly walked towards the front doors of the lobby. I knew I would regret it but I had to, it was my only way out. I put my sunglasses on and my head down as started walking out the door.

"Hey is that Callie Logan?" I heard somebody ask. Crap.

"Callie! Callie! Callie!" I heard reporters yell.

"Hi!" I waved back.

"Callie tell us what was running through your mind when Luna poured the milkshake on you!" One reporter yelled.

"Callie is it true that you are cheating on Zach with Jacob?" Another shouted. By now, I was standing in the middle of the crowd with more people gathering around me.

"Hi guys can you please move? I really need to be somewhere right now and I'm running a bit late." I said back as nice as I could.

"Callie, is it true that Luna and Jacob got together behind your back?" They continued, ignoring my request.

"Can I compromise with you guys? If I answer 5 questions will you please let me go?" I asked, desperate to find Zach.

"First question," a reporter yelled out, "are you cheating on Zach with Jacob?"

"....." I hesitated. Thinking of how to answer this question.