Chapter 16

Mark raced after Jacob quickly catching up to him. Mark pushed Jacob down.

"What the hell did you do that for?" Jacob yelled.

"I did it to stop you." Mark said. By now Cameron and Dylan had caught up to them.

"You need to talk to us." Cameron said.

"Why did you do that to Callie?" Dylan asked.

"Well, when I saw Luna on the beach I went to go talk to her. She kissed me and that spark that I once had with her happened again. So we just talked and started to catch up when the sun started to set and she said that it would be romantic for me to kiss her at sunset so I did." Jacob said as he wiped away the tears that were falling down his cheek.

"And that's when Callie saw you, right." Cameron asked.

"I tried to tell her that it didn't mean anything but she ran away before I could." Jacob said.

"Then why the hell did you not run after her?!" Mark yelled.

"Because it was a lie. That kiss did mean something. It opened my eyes to understand the fact that I'm in love with Luna." Jacob yelled back.

"So you got with Callie while you were in love with another girl?" Dylan asked sounding confused.

"I thought I was over Luna at first but I wasn't. The universe must want us together because it seems like fate. Like Luna and I were destined to be together."

"That's bullshit! You just don't want to own up to the fact that you just lost the best thing that has ever happened to you because you're a little cheater! You lied to her and now she never wants to see you again! Good job, bro. You just messed up big time." Mark yelled at him and ran back to the house.

"Are you guys just gonna let him say that?" Jacob asked, his voice full of hurt.

"Yeah." Cameron said and walked away.

"Dylan?"

"Mark's right Jacob. It's  your fault and you need to own up to it. You have caused a lot of hurt. That unbreakable bond you and Callie once had, is broken and can never be fixed." Dylan shook his head and walked away.

"That's fine I don't need you guys anyway!" Jacob yelled but nobody heard him. He got up and kicked a tree before running back to Luna's hotel.

Meanwhile, Dylan, Cameron, and Mark had all arrived back at the house. Taylor and Weston were sitting by my bedroom door when all of the guys came up. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Callie, are you okay?" Weston asked.

"........" I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk to anybody so I locked myself inside my closet.

"No answer. I'm going in." Weston said.

"Wait...what if she's not in there." Hunter asked.

"She's in there. Just follow me." Weston bent down to pick up a Bobby pin that he found. He picked the lock on my door and opened it. The guys walked in.

"She's not in here." Hunter said.

"Follow me." Weston and all the others walked into my closet.

"Why are we in her closet?" Blake asked.

"Cause this isn't really her closet." Weston said as he picked the lock and opened the door. "This is her closet." The boys slowly walked in with a look of shock covering their faces.