Chapter 34

I hung up the phone as I walked towards the end of the hallway.  I looked over and saw Aaron on the ground laughing and Blake and Joey standing over him laughing too.

"Aaron?!" I asked.

"Callie, what are you doing here?" He questioned me.

"I think we'll get to that later. More importantly, what are you doing on the ground?" I laughed.

"He-" Blake started but soon broke down into a fit of laughter. "Aaron ran into the door." Joey and Blake were both dying of laughter. So was Aaron.

"Aaron!" I laughed. "Are you okay?!" I walked over and helped him up.

"Yeah I'm fine." He laughed.

"Dude!! I got it on video!" Joey said.

"Aaron! Can I post it?" Joey and Blake said at the same time.

"You're gonna post it even if I didn't say yes so go on ahead." Aaron laughed. Aaron, Blake, Joey and I all walked back to Cameron's apartment. But I was still wondering who answered Maia's phone. I spent the day with the guys hanging out and having fun. We filmed a lot of collabs for our YouTube channels and Musical.ly. We posted instagram pictures of us together and broadcasted with each other. We spent the next couple of days just having fun and for the first time in a long time, I didn't have to worry about any boys or any of my problems. I could just live and have fun. 

The next few days flew by really fast. Before I knew it, my sister was at Cameron's apartment coming to get me. I was going to be living with my sister and her boyfriend for the next few months.

"Allie!" Cameron yelled as he opened the door.

"Cameron! Long time no see." Allie said as she walked in to hug Cameron.

"How've you been? How's your boyfriend?" Cameron asked.

"I'm good," she replied. "And my fiance and I are great." Allie said as she as she held up her left hand to show off her engagement ring.

"Congratulations!" Cameron said back. Allie and Cameron knew eachother due to the fact that Allie grew up next door to them. Allie was born in California and lived in Chino Hills right next to Cameron and Sierra with my grandparents. When she was 10 my parents and my two older sisters moved to Virginia. And she didn't want to leave so she stayed behind. Sierra and Allie were very good friends. Allie of course visited us in Virginia and then Australia but she never got the chance to live in those wonderful places with us. Allie and I weren't the closest but we got along pretty well.

"You ready to go?" Allie asked.

"Yup." I replied back.

"Do you have everything?" Allie signed to me.

"Yes." I signed back.

"Even.." She signed.

"Yes, I have everything let's just go" I signed back interrupting her.

"Woah what are you guys talking about in that Morse code?" Blake asked with an astonished look on his face.

"First of all, it's not Morse code, It's sign language second of all its none of your business!" I laughed. I walked over to everyone and gave them one last hug before I left. "Goodbye guys! I'll miss you all." I said as I walked out the door.

I placed my suitcase in the back if Allie's car and got in. She immediately turned to me and started talking.

"Did you tell them?" She asked.

"No." I said back.

"Were you going to?" Allie asked.

"Hadn't planned on it." I said back.

"They're going to find out sooner or later."

"I know. I just need time. I don't know how to break it to them." I said back.

"Callie..." Allie shook her head with disappointment.

"Let's just go, okay?" I said back.

"Okay." Allie replied and with that, we drove to her and her fiancé's house. This was it. This was my home for the next few months.