Chapter 20

I walked Zach back to his hotel. Before he walked in he stopped outside the door.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, my friends are probably getting worried. But I am goingto take you out to breakfast tomorrow. Okay?" I said although I truly didn't care about my friends at the moment.

"Okay! Till tomorrow Callie!" Zach expressed. He grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead. Zach released my hands and ran up to his hotel room. I ran back to my house as soon as Zach dissapeared into the hotel. I walked through my front door and ran down the stairs into my recording studio. I was in a great mood so I felt like recording a cover. My camera and lights were already set up there down there so I grabbed my guitar and pressed record on my camera.

"Hey guys," I said into my camera, "Today, I am going to be doing a cover of the song "I Can Feel It" by the band Hey Violet. I strummed the first chord on my guitar. "I've got your number. I don't know how long I can wait. To call you over. So we can waste the night away. When the lights go out. We're getting up. We go where we go. We do what we want. Do what we want. We'll be the colour in all this black and white. Are you feeling what I'm feeling? 'Cause it's really feeling right. Don't wake me if I'm dreaming. I could stay here all night. I can feel it, I can feel it. I can feel it coming true. I can feel it, I can feel it. When I'm looking at you. Are you feeling what I'm feeling? 'Cause I'm really feeling fine. Kicking bottles under bleachers. And we're hiding from the light. I can feel it, I can feel it. I can feel it coming true. I can feel it, I can feel it. When I'm looking at you."

I finished up the song and started my outro. "Thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I try and post content everyday. All of my social media accounts will be in the down bar below and don't forget to comment down below what kind of videos you would like to see on this channel. Bye, love you guys." I blew a kiss into the camera and shut it off.

I rushed over to my computer and quickly edited my video and uploaded it. I was tired and needed to get up early tomorrow to take Zach to lunch so I decided to shut my computer down and went to bed. Falling asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.