Chapter 15

I spent the next few days with Sam at the studio. We worked on our competition dances and we conditioned for our upcoming tour. I spent some time with all of the guys but most of my time was spent dancing. That's how I let out my feelings. I didn't like to cry so I would dance to make the pain go away and I never shed a tear for those few days. I spent Wednesday night just hanging out with the guys. We were having the time of our lives when I heard an unexpected knock on my door. I opened it to see Jacob.

"What do you want?" I asked in a rude tone.

"I needed to talk to you." Jacob said.

"About what?"

"About us. Are we still a thing?"

"C'mon Jacob, you know the answer to that question."

"Actually Callie, I don't know. I don't know if we are still a couple or if we are still friends. I'm really confused right now about this whole situation, Callie."

"No Jacob were are no longer a couple and in my opinion, I don't think we ever were."

Jacob looked down at his feet. "We weren't?" He asked.

"No Jacob. We weren't. A relationship is made for two people and there were more than just two people so it was not ever a relationship."

"But I told you I loved you and you said it back did you not mean it?!" Jacob yelled.

"I meant it! But you didn't! You love Luna!" I yelled back.

"I love the both of you!"

"That's the problem! If you love two people at the same time, chose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second one. And that's what you did! You chose Luna! You chose the second one and I'm glad you did because the distance between us has really opened my eyes to the fact that you are just a part of my history. You are a part of history that I want to forget!"

"You want to forget me?!"

"Yeah. I want to forget the worst thing that has ever happened to me! I want to forget the guy that I once knew as a best friend but had to soon come to know as a little man whore! I wish you and I had never even met! You are just a weight that has been dragging me down for years! And I finally got to realize that the guy I once loved turned out to be a snake and I'm not friends with snakes."

Tears were streaming down Jacob's face. "Will you ever forgive me?"

"I'm a good enough person to forgive you but I'm not stupid enough to trust you ever again, and we can't have a friendship without trust. Goodbye Jacob. Please see your way out of my life." Jacob ran out the door and some of the guys went after him to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

"Woah, Callie. I didn't know you felt that way about him." Taylor said.

"I didn't know that I felt that way about him either but it feels good to get the off my chest."

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked.

"I'm fine." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Callie..." Taylor started walking over to me. He reached out his hand as if he were going to grab my hand but I turned and ran away before he could touch me. I ran up the stairs and locked my bedroom door. I slid down it and sat on the ground with my knees bent and my hands covering my eyes. I started to sob. The emotions were finally hitting me but I meant every word that I ever said. I hated the way that he made me feel. But most of all, I hated the fact that I let him make me feel that way. "My life would be so much easier if I never met him!" I thought to myself. I wouldn't have had to experience all this pain and heartbreak at such a young age. I hate him so much. He ruined my life.