Chapter 35

**Mature content in this chapter**

The car ride with my sister was long and trecherous. The hour drive to her house felt longer than it actually was. It felt as if days had passed before we were wven clode to her house. It was mostly just her telling me how dissapointed in me that she was. 

"How could you not have told them?" Allie asked me.

"It never came up." I replied.

"Don't you think they deserve to know?" She asked again.

"Of course they do," I replied back. "Just not right now."

"If not now, when?"

"When I feel like talking about it." I said.

"Which will be when?" Allie asked furiously.

"Let me do the gigs I have first and then I'll tell them. I'll tell everyone after that." I said back, raising my voice.

"Okay..." Allie said back. We sat in silence for the rest of the drive to her house and when we pulled up into the driveway I immediately grabbed got out of the car and grabbed my bags. "Your room is the third door on the left!" Allie yelled. Ignoring her, I stormed up the stairs and into my room. I placed my suitcase on top of my bed and started unpacking. I was about half way through unpacking my suitcase when I looked at my phone and immediately had the urge to call Maia. I wanted to...no, needed to know who that person was that answered her phone the other day. I dialed her number.

*ring*ring*ring*

"Hello?" The voice answered. The voice sounded exactly like the one from the other day.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Jacob." The caller said back.

"Where is Maia?" I asked getting inpatient.

"She's in the shower." Jacob replied calmly.

"Why do you have her phone."

"Well it was laying on her bed when you called so I answered it."

"Why the hell are you in her bed?!" I exclaimed.

"Where else do you expect us to fuck?" Jacob answered smugly.

"To what?!" I yelled into my phone.

"You now. To slide my dick on and out of her lovely va-" Jacob started.

"Stop!!" I interupted.

"What?! You don't want to hear about the intimate details of my life?!" Jacob asked sarcastically.

"No!" I said. "Why would you do this?"

"Because you wouldn't, Callie. She cares about me and loves me for who I am. Also she was totally up for it." Jacob replied.

"Just promise me one thing, Jacob Whatever you do, don't hurt her." I said back. Weirdly, I wasn't mad, in fact I couldn't be mad at Maia or Jacob. "At least they are upfront about it" I thought to myself. I just had to prepare myself for when Maya gets hurt because that is what Jacob does. He hurts girls. I just hope Maia was making the right decisions.

"I'll try my best," He said back. "I gotta go, she's getting out the shower. Time to get busy."

"Gross!" I laughed. "Goodbye Jacob." I hung up the phone. Surprisingly, that call provided me with a lot of closure but I feared for Maia's future. I finished unpacking my suitcase and got my outfit ready for tomorrow. I was going to be a guest on The Late Night Show with James Corden so I had it look my best. I went to bed early and slept soundly for the most of the night.