Chapter 28

The next 8 hours on the plane flew by fast. I sat hand in hand with Jacob the whole way. It was so nice having him next to me to hold him when I wanted to. I knew that once we landed, I would only have 2 weeks with him before I went off to do stuff. The plane had soon landed in Atlanta. We got and went to the baggage claim. There were tons of screaming fans waiting for the guys as we grabbed our bags. The fans were being held back by security guards, but trying their hardest to push their way through to us. The guys and u stopped to take pictures with some but we had quickly moved on. We approached the front entrance. The crowds had died down but their were still a few fans. But this was the moment that I dreaded. Saying goodbye. I hated goodbyes. Especially when I didn't know when I would be able to see them again.

"This is where we part our ways." Talor said.

"I know." I whispered. Taylor opened his arms and I ran into them.

"Don't cry," He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know. I don't know why my eyes keep watering." I laughed as I backed away from his hug. I went down the line saying my goodbyes until I got to Mark. He was the hardest goodbye. I stared at him for a second. I looked him up and down before lunging towards him and pulling him into a tight hug. By now, I was sobbing. Tears were falling down my cheeks at a fast pace while my breaths became shorter and quicker in between.

"I'm gonna miss you Callie." Mark said with tears coming out of his blue eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Everything us gonna be alright, I promise." He said.

"Okay." I said back wiping the tears away.

"Good luck Callie! I know you're going to do great things!" Mark yelled as he walked out the door and into his cab.

"C'mon Callie," Jacob said extending his arm around my shoulder. "Everything is gonna be alright. We gotta go, our ride is here."

"Goodbye guys!" I said as I waved back at the guys the were still there. I blew them all a kiss and walked out the door and into Caroline's (Jacob's older sister) car.

Jacob sat with me in the back seat. We sat hand in hand and I leaned on his shoulder. Jacob constantly kept bending down to give me kisses. We have to spend the next 10 hours in a car with each other on our way back to Virginia so we might as well make the most of it. To think of it, I get to spend 10 hours with the guy I love, life can't get any better. Well, if we weren't stuck in a car together but that's besides the point. I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters.

///Author's Note///
I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm gonna fix that. I have winter break coming up soon so you should see a lot more from me in the upcoming weeks. If you have any ideas on what you would like to see in the future in this story, please leave it in the comments below. I always love and appreciate your guys' opinion. In the future, I'm going to try to get you guys as involved as I possibly can with the story so suggestions would be lovely.
                        ~Sami