Chapter 19

The bond fire was soon over and since their hotel was right on the beach,  I walked them back. Loren and the rest said there goodbyes but Zach stayed by my side.

"Hey Callie, I know it's getting late but do you want to do a broadcast with me?" Zach asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'd love to!" I said back. I couldn't help but want to spend more time with him.

"Cool! I'll run up to my room real quick to grab some equipment." He ran wll the way up the stairs to his hotel room which was on the fifth floor. He grabbed his backpack that held his laptop, some lights, his camera, and his vlogging camera then he ran back down the stairs. "Now it's your turn to lead the way!" He said. Zach grabbed my hand as we walked down the beach. We arrived at my house in about 15 minuets. I walked into myfront door with Zach following behind.

"Woah! You live here?!" Zach asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yup this is my house. C'mon I know a great place to broadcast. I grabbed his hand and dragged him through my house and into my backyard. There layed a beautiful rockwall waterfall that led into a very large pool. Trees surrounded the backyard and twinkle lights hung over the patio. "How about we set up over there?" I pointed my finger towards the rockwall.

"That's perfect!! I'll go set up the equipment!" Zach said as he rushed over to the spot. I grabbed my phone and started snapchatting.

"Hey guys!" Go check out BruhItsZach's broadcast on You Now. I'll be in it!" I said and I blew a kiss into my camera and posted it on my story. 

"Callie! Get over here! I'm live!" Zach yelled jokingly.

"Coming!" I yelled back and walked over there.

"Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I haven't been that active lately but right now I am in Australia! I also have a special guest with me!" He said. " This is Callie!" I hopped into the camera frame. 

"Hi guys!" I waved at the camera. 

"For those of you guys that don't know, Callie is also very popular on You Now and Musical.ly and also has a pretty good amount of followers on Twitter and Instagram." Zach introduced me. I looked over at his computer screen to see some really nice comments. Many were saying that I had a beautiful accent. "So we are going to guestsome of you guys so you can ask Callie questions to get to know her better." Zach said. Within seconds, thousands of viewers were in the guest que. Zach picked on randomly and she quickly connected.

"Hi what's your name?" Zach and I said to the girl in unison.

"Aubry." She said nervously. 

"Hi Aubry! What's your question?" I asked.

"Are you from Australia?" She asked.

"No, I am actually from Virginia." I said.

"If you're Virginia then why do you have an accent?"

"Well I moved from Virginia to Australia when I was 6 and I've grown up here ever since so there accent just kind of rubbed off on me." I told her.

"That's what she said." Zach said before bursting into a fit of laughter. I smacked his arm pretty hard. "Ouch that hurt!" Zach said in a baby voice. 

"I'm sorry." I said back in a baby voice. I looked at the comments again. They were all saying  "#Zallie I ship it!" I smiled at how supportive they would be if we actually did date. I really liked Zach's fans. We guested a few more fans and answered a few more questions. By now, over 20,000 people were watching the broadcast, Zach's highest amount of viewers that he has ever had.

"Alright guys before I get off, I have as huge announcement!" Zach said. The comments were blowing up with them trying to guess what the announcement was. Zach looked over at me. "I know that we haven't known each other for long but," Zach nervoudly rubbed the back of his neck. " Callie Nichole Logan, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked. 

"Of course!" I replied. He kissed me and the fans watching were goung absolutley crazy. Zach ended his broadcast without saying goodbye.