1

"My name is Dan, I was admitted to this ward because I'm bulimic." The boy spoke quietly, his words dancing to each of the others. His dark moss of hair matched his equally dark, melancholic eyes. He wore neither frown nor smile, his skin equal to the visual of sand. The patients all sat in a circular shape, something about equality and being united. The walls rolled their sunken eyes at such a lie.

Another stood, shaking almost. If you looked closely, you could see the bags under his eyes. Purples and blues, rimmed and eyes hooded. He spoke very gently, so soft that barely anyone heard him. The words drifted slowly to the other patients' ears in timidity. "My name is Connor, admitted for anorexia."

The next stood, his cynical eyes and placid face did not match his smooth, gentle skin. Chestnut hair disheveled and his lips chapped.  "Chris, bulimia." He sat back down with a thud, his arms crossing and his eyes closing. He slouched over so he couldn't see anyone's face.

Standing next was a boy taller than the one before. "PJ, I purge." His eyes were gentle but the strangest shade of green accompanied by flecks of mint and gold. His brown hair curled in every which way, excitedly almost. He was a bit lanky, red rimmed eyes and a habit of drumming his fingertips along his knee.

Two patients left. The last one a new face, Dan noticed. Ebony hair, crystal eyes, porcelain skin. He closely resembled a doll, clouded eyes matching the distant look. The boy before him he recognized. He knew Troye well based on the fact that him and Dan are the patients who've been there the longest. They're constantly in and out.

Troye stood, puffy cerulean eyes and dark curly locks. "I'm Troye, anorexic." He sat down gently, inhaling then exhaling a sigh. He caught Dan's eyes and gave a tired smile. An almost reassuring one that relaxed Dan to an extent.

And finally Phil stood, midnight hair and celestial eyes. Everything seemed so right about him. "Phil, anorexia." And he sat without another word, the walls whispering amongst themselves.

On the other hand Dan couldn't tear his eyes away. Anorexic? He couldn't tell by the oversized sweater and the way he crossed his legs under himself which made it difficult to spot.

The Doctor crossed her legs, paperwork in hand about each one of them. She scrawled something under Connor's name and continued to Phil's where she noted his dress attire.

"Welcome to the EDU, boys." And Dan didn't know why but her sickly smile had him grimacing.

hi, I just edited some things so if you see updates/changes it's me taking my sweet ass time to fix this messy book :")